optislim (lloyds pharmacy)

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Ok hopefully this wont be too confusing!!
I used to be on the lipotrim diet which was a complete food replacement diet so i had 3 shakes a day totalling 1200 calories. Im now doing the optislim diet from lloyds pharmacy. This diet is 2 shakes and a meal, the 2 shakes total 400 calories then you have a low calorie meal. However i want to do the 3 shakes a day again but then im only having 600 calories a day is this ok??
Im 5'6" 15st 3lbs and want to get down to 11st 7lbs by the end of june.

So my main question is........how will i lose the most weight the quickest (and healthiest) by haaving 600 calories a day or 400 calories and a meal?

Hi Pizzle, get to talk on 2 forums, cool hey. Hopefully others on here will have more ides for you about VLCD
I think 1000cals per day is the lowest I would be prepared to go, but you know your own body and how it works. Will look with interest what others think.

Cheers, is there an optislim forum on minimins??

Its not ment to be a complete meal replacement though is it? Not sure. If its not, it is unwise to use it as such as it will be lacking in vital things. Have you heard of Exante? Its a complete meal replacement VLCD and is only £25 a week from the internet, delivered straight to your home :)

How much can you lose a month on xante?

Oh I have to say, i wasnt trying to put you off your chosen diet, but was trying to steer you to one that could be used in the way you wanted 100% safely :)

14lbs a month, come have a look around the Exante part of the forum :D

How is it £25 a week? the shakes are £2.38 each so thats £50 a week?!?!

think its £25 a week if you buy in bulk rather than induvidual packs :)

ahhh i see thanks

If it's a VLCD you want you need to do a proper one like Exante/CD etc

You'll lose around a stone a month on them and you know it's being done healthily. 3 LT shakes though aren't anywhere near 1200 kcals

If you buy a 4 week supply of Exante it's £100

lipotrim shakes are 400cals each so they are 1200cals a day. Im not doing LT anymore.

I have the shake packet now and it states "powders per 100g shake 368 kcals" i did this diet through my doctors and its a total food reclacement diet totally 1104cals a day. You and drink water and black tea/coffee only.

is there 100g in the packet? theres normally 50g or close by it

Back