Orbita on the way from 74kg to 65kg

yesturday: step'n'body, what did i ate? hmm, soup and sendwich i guess
today: abs+back and fitness yoga
B. fitness cerial w. milk, actimel
L. soup- a lot :D

havn't strated a diet yet. guess that's the reason i'm not loosing no kilos. i hate that! or it's because i'm gaining muscles?!
my fitness plan for this week is done but i really hope i won't be to lazy on saturday and will go to gym for some cardio. i need more cardio..
also it looks like i won't get to the first goal till the end of november. that makes me angry and sad, but hey- i won't give up this time! and as always i can tell myself- it's healthy to loose weight slooooowly, so they (kilos) never come back, hehehe ;)

Last edited:
it's saturday, didn't went to gym :( ate after 6pm :( ate a huge dinner- beet salad with mayo, fish filet, eggplant + marrow+ tomato+ mayo+ cheese.. lunch- cutlete and buttermilk. b. large bowl of fitness cerial + milk :(
ok and just now did some excerises- abs, buns, arms, legs
yesturday red like 10000 articles about cardio, body bikes etc. after that i felt like i did them just now, hahah. i tried body bikes once in the spring i guess, after 5 min my face was red like a beet and i was sweating like a pig and my heart was beating like crazy. and that was begginer class, actually my heart starts to beat faster even now when i think about that. those 50 min were soooo hard. and now i'm thinking- should i try again?! after all it burns a lot of calories and it's soo good for making legs and butt look fabulous. for the next week i decided to do at least 20 min of cardio before my regular aerobic classes. and yeah- my 4th week at the gym is starting on tuesday. yeah!!!!!! :)
we are expecting a snow storm tomorrow, i think that won't help me to go to gym, we'll see.

allright!!!!!!! sunday- bad day- leave it. monday- looongest day on earth, due to stress at work and long hours a meal at 2am, awfull, i know! :(
today- slept till 2pm (!!!!!!) one meal, big meal- baaaaad..
gym- geeeez, 20 min cardio on bike, 1 hr bodytoning, 30 min abs+back..
i'll try to do more and more cardio every time, i'm not a runner type but i still have bikes, steppers and that elyptic thing.. or maybe on a nice saturday i'll get over my fear from treadmill :D
oh, i have to show some progress aswell, no kilos lost but i got rid off 1cm on thigh 1cm on waist and 1cm on arm..
THAT CARDIO PLAN SHOULD WORK!!!! because if i won't get no bigger progress soon, i'm afraid i could give up.. :(
NO, BUT I WON'T!!! (wmitt) hahaha

today- baaaad, one big meal, very unhealthy..
i'm going to make tuna salad for tomorrow, i guess i won't be able to resist and taste a bit now..
gym- did some interval cardio about 20 min. + step'n'body.. i have a feeling that CARDIO will kick my ass, yeah, i mean- should really help!
tomorrow- work all day..

B. special K w. milk
L. tuna salad
D. tuna soup, rice, some kind of oily fish @ work
rest of tuna salad, sweets, candies, oh i ate chips aswell.. quite a while.. and a slice of dark bread with ham just now..
eating massive attack.. brrr.. and no gym of course. :D

tomorrow my long distance kinda b-friend comes around and he told me- you better be hungry cuz he's making dinner..
oh but before i'll sweat at gym fore some 1,5 hrs.. hehehe

progress..

friday: bean salad, maccaroni w. bolognese (late, HE made it so i had to)
gym: 20 min cardio + bodytoning
saturday: had a real eating attack, came home round 3 pm, had bean salad, chips, some 5 little cruasants, yoghurt, then went to sleep and when i woke up had 3 slices of bread with ham and chease.. crazy.. felt like a crazy bulimic person who eats everything without thinking about it. no gym- of course..
today: soup, chicken w rice, chips again and candies.. i have no idea where this attack comes from.. i can only imagine it's connected with HIM, that i can't get clear with my feelings etc.. no gym..
but i made the 2nd part of my "before and after" pics, today is right a month since first pics.. and i see the difference even my kilos on the weights are the same, hehehe ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6221-1.JPG
    IMG_6221-1.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_6232.JPG
    IMG_6232.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 153
Thank you! :) it's goog to see at least some progress.

Last edited:
B. special K w. milk
D. pumpkin soup and some bread with chease
gym- cardio only 15 min. (i was late) + step'n'body

yihoooo!!!

today is the day when i finaly have great mood!!!!
had great evening at gym: 20 min cardio on bike, bodytoning, abs+back, and did another 5km intervals on bike in the end.. love tuesdays, the trainer is just great, you can't rest no minute, she is strict but so good.
had good day aswell, hehehe
B. special K w. milk
D. 1pc. oven fried chicken, potatos, carrot/celery salad w. sourcream; pumpkin w. carrot, apple, orange and honey- a little.
also did measurements.
since Nov10:
-3cm on tights
-2cm place over the knee
-1cm on hips
-3cm on waist
-1cm on upper arm
and still 73kg, no changes with that. :D

What a difference in your before and now pics, well done x
yihoooo, i hope there is a difference, gym 3-4 times a week and more or less healthy food, thanks!
today was working day, it means also eating day.
B. quark w. cucumber and sourcream, little ham and chease sandwich
L. 2 pc oven fried chicken, potatoes, salad
D. rice pudding w. apricot jam
snacks- orange, whole grain crisps w. soft chease..
UFFFF... and i could eat more, hehehe

B. grey peas w. bacon and onions, buttermilk
L. Fitness bar (only 90kcal) hahaha :D
D. grey peas w. bacon and onions, buttermilk- yeah i know :( and i ate them after gym- was sooooo hungry..
gym- 5km on bike, abs+back, 5 km on bike..
oh and i forgot the apple ;)

Last edited:
today after the gym i was soooo hungry again. ate soup, slice of dark bred, whole grain crisps with soft chease, popcorn, chease, banana, and i bet something more aswell, geeeeez.. another eating attack :(
maybe becouse daytime i have only got soup, dunno..
gym- 5km on bike, one minute on eliptic thing, i think it was broken and burned 100 kcal on stepper, then Bodytoning..
tomorrow work all day.

i wrote the loooongest blog entry ever and it disapeared :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
ok, will try to re-write it tomorow

i'm too lazy to rewrite :D
tara66 i guess you ere right, but sometimes i'm so "black or white" i mean, sometimes it's easier for me to eat very little instead of eating normal. the regular story we all know- you think you start some kind of diet and end up with eating everything out of your fridge :D
yesturday i was a couch potato, couldn't find a good reason to go out in the rain for gym, so i was eating and nashing all day :D
today:
B. 2 bananas, black coffee (usually i drink one with milk)
L. penne pasta with Bolognese, hmmm.. made it by my self and i'm a good coocker, hehehe.. so i ate a huge portion..
had a fitness bar before the gym 95 kcal- thats how much i burned on stepper in 10 minutes, then step'n'body.. oh i love the feeling after the training when sitting in the sauna and having a cold shower.. they are right- activities produce endorphin!!!! today i was lazy, no bike and that little cardio on stepper.
and then for the little late night snack- chocolate bar and a little special K w. milk..
tomorrow i go to work, eating, no sports.
and on friday i go abroad for the weekend, so this week i can only go to gym twice :( :( :(

Back