Orbita on the way from 74kg to 65kg

yesturday- was an OK training day, step'n'body, after 15min on elyptic machine.
lots of food.
today at work.

working all day, listening to Obamas speach now, hehe
B. pineapple, banana, youghurt, glass of buttermilk
snacks- chocolates, candies, cookies- i suck :(
D. penne pasta w. bolognese

hi good on you with the excersise i also go to the gym.

hi good on you with the excersise i also go to the gym.
hey! gym is cool! hehe and summer is coming, so we have to excersise hard, hehe

L. potatoes w. gulash, cabbage and carrot salad w. sourcream.
D. 2 slices of white bread (!!!) w. a little from gulash souce, one potato, 2 mouthfuls of same salad
2,5 km on bike, 5min on eliptic machine (havn't got much time before the class), step'n body and after 15min on tredmill- fast walk..

yiiihooo.. had a wonderful training today.. 20 min eliptic machine, 15 min tredmill, fast walk up the hill, hehe.. then 50min ABS+BACK, then 20 min eliptic machine again.. good cardio for today..
i only had brunch today- omlet from 1 egg w. 1 potato, 1slice of white bread, 1 of whole grain, quark 150gr w. sourcream, little mayo, salad from cabagge and carrot.. (i just realised i ate something like big fish finger aswell)
not hungry now after the gym, so i won't force me to eat, hehe.. maybe few dried apricots and tomorrow i'll wake up with flat stomach, hehe.. friday- party night :)

Last edited:
hey! gym is cool! hehe and summer is coming, so we have to excersise hard, hehe

L. potatoes w. gulash, cabbage and carrot salad w. sourcream.
D. 2 slices of white bread (!!!) w. a little from gulash souce, one potato, 2 mouthfuls of same salad
2,5 km on bike, 5min on eliptic machine (havn't got much time before the class), step'n body and after 15min on tredmill- fast walk..

yes thats what I think when ever I go to the gym, I think, summer is coming and hope that I can get into shape :clap:, but having said that I decided to cook fish and chips today :banghead:, and I'm in the mood for chocolate or cake too, but luckerly my will power is there and I'm not hungry now.

I wanted to ask what is a eliptic machine? do you do weights?

yes thats what I think when ever I go to the gym, I think, summer is coming and hope that I can get into shape :clap:, but having said that I decided to cook fish and chips today :banghead:, and I'm in the mood for chocolate or cake too, but luckerly my will power is there and I'm not hungry now.

I wanted to ask what is a eliptic machine? do you do weights?

oh, i misspelled that a little, it's called elliptical exercise machine, i bet you've seen it thousend times, but just call it different..
ohhhh, i was looking for a picture to show you and then realised that my machine is called different, WOW, hehe..
it's CARDIO WAVE
cardiowave2_tcm68-23686.jpg

from now on, i'll call it in it's real name, hahaha..
anyway- i like it whatever they call it...
nope, i'm wrong again.. it looks similar to my, but works different. so you can imagine my machine looking like first picture but working like this one..
133_synchro_700ie_diago_big.jpg

that means i'm using elliptic machine..
yes, i'm crazy! :D

Last edited:
wow , we call it the cross trainer, I use those alot!

wow , we call it the cross trainer, I use those alot!
oh, nice, heheh.

well, i was working on friday, and then had a rock'n'rolla friday night, this time was really crazy again, came home around 10 am saturday morning with a big mac, fries and cola.. and i guess grabed something from mcdonalds nighttime aswell going from one club to another.. did crazy things, dancing, felling down etc.. hmmm.. yeah..

of cours saturday was not there at all, sleeping and eating all the way..

today had an eating party at my grandmas sister, yeah.. homemade, oldfashoned, delcious food, hehe

then went to gym.. what a wonder- it's almost empty on sunday evening. :D
did some good cardio, 20 min on ellyptic machine (called cross trainer, hehe), 20 min on bike, 20 min on tredmill (fast walk) and 20 min on stepper, not bad at all, and also some little streching between and did some leg workout on weight machine..
cardio makes hungry, thats the bad thing.. was not planed to eat anything tonight, but i did. :rolleyes:

next week is the last of january, damn, time's going so fast.:eek:

gym- 15 min on elliptic machine, then bodytoning or at least something similar instead of step'n'body, but there was different trainer and 15 min on stepper.. also had a fast walk around 15 min while coming home from my spanish lessons after gym..
no food for today. i ony tasted tuna salad what i'm making for tomorrow.

what? no food no way!
today was no eating day following the moon calendar. usually i'm not following, but i decided to do so today, anyway i was trying to restart one fasting day per week and this was that day..

yesturday was working/eating day, all begun good with the food, but at 10 when i got home- attack!!! :(
well, today was the same but at least i went to gym- 15 min elliptic, step'n'body- was kind of s h i t today, the training is never really really intense and the trainer like to make up different chorios every time and that makes everything even more slow i almost was to leave in the middle but i stayed because that would be rude and i'm going to go to those classes again, i have to because i dont have other choise on mondays and wednesdays. so all i was waiting was to start to do abs or something since the aerobic/cardio part was so bad.

ok, maybe i'm in a bad mood aswell because of my eating :(
and then i did 15 min bike and i would like to count those 15 min walk back home to my cardio aswell..

go to work tomorrow..

well.. diet is what i need! damn..

good gym day. 30 min tredmill fast walk, bodytoning and 20 min on elliptic trainer.
started to cut down carbs today.
L. broccoli and cauliflower with cheese, one big fish finger, sourcream
D. vegetable plate, a big one (carrots, celerry, cauliflower, paprica) and a sourcream dipp
1/2 of a little pineapple, youghurt

another good gym day. 20 min tredmill, 20 min bike, some leg training, 20 min on elliptic trainer and 20 min stepper. i also walked all the way back and fort to the gym :)
L. bean salad (+celery, corn, cucumber, pickles, paprica, ham) w. a little mayo dressing
D. champignon soup
1/2 pineapple w. yoghurt

nice going! your doing so well!

D. vegetable plate, a big one (carrots, celerry, cauliflower, paprica) and a sourcream dipp

I like veg and sourcream dipps too and I've just had some.

thanks for support you both! :)

today was just work and chocolate,
B. bean salad (from yesturday)
L. chocolate, hehe.. and some cookies :D
D. rest of champignon soup from yesturday

i have my spanish exam tomorrow so i'm afraid i won't go to gym, :( but we'll see tomorrow.

oh, other important thing- i'm trying to quit smoking finally. never tried it seriously cuz i loved and i guess i still love smoking. but i want to run on treadmill not only walk fast. i'm still not 100 % sure i'll sucseed but let's give it a try ;)

Last edited:
was studing all day long so i didn't go to gym.. :(
L. omlete w. sausage and cheese
D. a little pasta (ohhhh :( ) w. broccoli and chicken

and then i was coming back from spanish, went to a store was not sure either i'm buying cigaretts or no, and i got chocholate, thats what i'm scared off the most,- eating instead of smoking. maybe it's not the right time for quiting?!?!?!
it's exactly as hard as i imagined because i want to smoke and i'm just waiting when that will end.. any ideas?
ohh.. and i ate some candies during the day and some dried apricots and some dark bread with nuts in the evening.. cutting off carbs, huh?!?!?! :D:D:D
at least i get to the gym on tuesday finally.. other part of this week is unclear cuz my kind off eeeeemee, buddy is over here, so i still have to manage everything.

Back