Order placed today

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

i've placed my SnS order today and used the 1st class postage service so will hopefully have my products here by monday for my start.

Have used VLCD's before, most recently just before xmas. Lost 3.7 stone with Exante but came off due to xmas. Never got back on track so decided to give WW a go. That never worked either as i've just kept binging and the guilt comes then. A circle not easy to break. Think a VLCD will help as it takes food completely out of the equation and so hopefully breaking the cycle.

Dont have any specific goals in mind other than breaking my binge/guilt cycle. After that will go by how i feel.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Lisa x

good luck Lisa for when you start on S&S, hope you like the packs when you try them, I have found on the whole that I have enjoyed most of them, Em x

Hey Lisa, good luck to ya! I ordered my packs on Monday and its just arrived today! I've just had my first one, mushroom soup and I quite liked it!

Thanks ladies :)

Im just looking forward to having packs and not stuffing my face straight after! Need to get my body back in order and to stop my reflux and IBS flaring too. Losing the rest of the weight will take a big step towards that.

totally agree loser85, I have had bad IBS in the past and its no fun not that I have always helped myself mind you with my binge foods but once you get into a cycle of using food for comfort its fairly hard to break out of that cycle which is why I liked the idea of a VLCD as its pretty strict but diet rules wise its pretty simple to follow as long as you keep to the number of packs allowed and recommended veg / protein you can't go wrong. I'm not saying its easy I can tell you I wanted to chew my ruddy arm off in my first week and found the minimins boards essential place to come to get support and it got me though the rough first week but now it seems easier, I'm not going to lie I still have cravings for those unhealthy treats, don't we all but I'm managing on the packs etc much more easily than I did during the first week or so. If you need any support just come on here and there will often be someone about, Em x

I remember the 1st week from my 9 week stint with Exante last year. Got so embaressed by the initial tummy rumbles! I know it'll be worth it though and also know like you my eating habits arnt helping the IBS. (making it worse as you said) I suffer with IBS-D so the side effect of constipation on these plans isnt actually a bad thing for me. Everybody was complaining about it on the boards yet i was thrilled!

I'll be on daily through my 1st week i think. Once i get past that im fine.

Welcome loser, and good luck with your journey :)

Hi Lisa, welcome. You've done Exante before so I'm sure you'll do great with S&S. Hope you enjoy the nicer packs and having more variety! Good luck :)

I love the SnS packs. They are so much nicer than Lighter Life and I love the fact you can have 4 packs rather than 3 like with Exatne.

Got an email to say my packs had been dispatched yesterday afternoon so will either get them today or tomorrow.

Got to admit i'm actually feeling a wee bit nervous as the first few days are horrid. Takes me around 5 days to fully get into ketosis so not pretty. My OH only works a 4 day week though so if packs come today im starting tomorrow morning so will be supervised for 3 days to keep me going. Sounds mad i know but every little helps as they say. Think having the protein and veg will help too.

Bought some different shakes to try this time as couldnt stand the SnS vanilla, van caramel or choc the last time. I've got cookies n cream, crispy choc and banana to try. Had the porridge, mushroom pasta and lemon bars before so know they'll be ok. Am i asking too much for the cookies n cream to be nice? Hope not!

Aw, well done on starting with SnS - as you've had success with Exante, you know what to expect and it does help. :)
Keep busy, as Em said - it gets easier after the first week, but you know this! Are there some things you can plan for the week you start? Maybe start a new hobby?

Good luck :)

Cookies and cream is my absolute favourite, really good imo :)

Welcome on board!

I've never tried it!! I may have it for 'lunch' Lol.... Does anyone know the carb amount!??

I've lost my sheet and its not on the pack.... x

Noodles im hoping you're right! It sounds too good to be true though.

Minerva i think with me starting over the weekend should be a distraction for me. Oh and daughter will be there so will be kept busy. Might drap out the craft box and get making.

Deezer i remember you from the LT boards. Many moons ago!

Back on the TFR wagon will see you at goal in no time chick.

Order arrived just after lunchtime, my lemon bars look huge! Take it they've been resized.

Will be starting in the morning, tempted with the cookies n cream. Sounds so naughty and yummy....

Back