Ordering my Juicer Tomorrow!!!

welshgirl21

Silver Member
Finally, payday is in sight and I can order my juicer :bliss:I'm so excited I've been like a child waiting for Xmas the last week and a half lol, been driving OH mad.

A work colleague has been using a juicer for 6 weeks now and the health benefits she said have been amazing - her migraines have disappeared, her daughters eczema has gone, her skin is glowing; so I did some research and am getting one for myself. She's using the Jason Vale books, not following the diets, just using the juices and the concept which is the attitude I want to take - if I lose some weight then great, but I want to do it for the health benefits too.

Will let you all know how I get on when I receive it, can't wait :D:D

Well, my juicer was ordered last Friday and I spent the weekend reading 2 of Jason Vale's books which I bought (actually made my OH drive to 2 Waterstone's shops for one of them). Yesterday my packages finally arrived and I had the juicer which now sits proudly on the kitchen worktop, so after I unpacked it after work yesterday me and OH were off to empty Asda of fruit and veg :)

I have so far made 2 juices which I love; one is a detox one which has carrot, cucumber, raw beatroot, apple, lemon and ginger; it went a funky red colour and was really yummy. Next was a Lemon and Ginger Zinger which is lemon, ginger and 2 apples over ice and it's lovely and refreshing so I had one for breakfast this morning. My lunch today is a 'Salad in a Glass' which is spinach, tomato, cucumber and carrots with a bit of ginger so we'll see what that's like.

At the moment I'm going to be having a juice or smoothie for breakfast and lunch then a healthy meal for dinner; then I am going to try and increase my sessions at the gym to 2 a week (finding this hard though as I've been working lots of hours and am shattered). Looking forward to being/feeling healthier, getting all the nutrients and vitamins I need and maybe losing a little bit of weight too.

Well done welshgirl!! You sound very determind which is exellent!
I first found out about this on the 'crash diet' programme. Went straight on to amazon and brought the 7lbs in 7 days book.
Turns out my mum had a pretty decent smoothies maker so iv pinched that and planning to start my 7days next saturday(12th) my nephews bday on the 11th and its a pizzahut party!! I tend to eat less on weekends as im not bored!!have heard the first 2 days r hard so thnk saturday will work well. Please update me on ur progress!! X

rent this space

Back