Ordering

xxmariexx

Silver Member
Can I ask how does everyone order their packs? I'm just wondering what's the most economical. Was thinking the 5 a day men's monthly pack would last nearly 7 weeks based on 3 packs a day. But then I like a bar at night and I'd only get 28 bars :S. Hmmm. Decisions x

You could order the men's pack then some extra bars? Might makes it not so economical tho :-(

I don't buy bars because I enjoy them far too much and there too much like chocolate for my liking which was one of the reasons I put on so much weight! I don't think I would trust myself having a months worth in the house!!! :)

This is true. So far I've restrained myself to just one bar in the evening but could easily scoff 2 of those praline bars.

Tho wonder why they limit you to one a day. I realise it's not to promote eating chocolate but you can order extra if you want anyway.

Il probably just go for the month, 3 a day.

Was just curious how other people did there ordering x

I think the limit is due to them having higher carbs... Tho I might be wrong!

In answer to your question as I seem to go off on a tangent last time I buy the biggest pack I can afford... :)

I order the 1 month 5 a day pack as it's cheaper. I avoid the bars now as I find them too nice and they call out to me...

I ordered the 28 day one as it worked out cheaper, should last longer too as I've switched to lifestyle.

I read they only allow one bar as they don't want to encourage a diet based only on chocolate bars. Don't know why the chocolate shakes are any better though?!

It's a mystery...

Its actually down to the fact that they dont want you to eat several chocolate bars a day. Its nothing to do with profit. Tbh s&s are one of the few companies with a conscience

I agree they seem a good company. I've been impressed so far and like their online tools. I was considering ordering the monthly men's 5 a day pack because it was more economical and would last more than the month. I like to save my bar for my cuppa at night and would mean if I could only order one a day I would run out. Which lead to me wondering why one a day when you can bulk buy a box of 20?x

Its actually down to the fact that they dont want you to eat several chocolate bars a day. Its nothing to do with profit. Tbh s&s are one of the few companies with a conscience

Oh yes, they are definitely better than most! They have a lot of help and advice too which is great. Just don't see why eating 4 bars a day is different to drinking 4 chocolate shakes? It doesn't really bother me, just find if s bit odd that's all....

I agree they seem a good company. I've been impressed so far and like their online tools. I was considering ordering the monthly men's 5 a day pack because it was more economical and would last more than the month. I like to save my bar for my cuppa at night and would mean if I could only order one a day I would run out. Which lead to me wondering why one a day when you can bulk buy a box of 20?x

You can bulk buy the bars. Just click to see bar details and you'll see the options. They're more expensive than when buying all of the packs together though.

You can bulk buy the bars. Just click to see bar details and you'll see the options. They're more expensive than when buying all of the packs together though.

Thanks weasey. I opted for the men's pack. . So will substitute my bar some evenings for a shake. Will probably do me good to break the psychology of having a bar each evening. Funny how I've substituted one habit for another after only a week (I usually have toast with my cuppa). Already learning I'm a creature of habit

I need to place an order too !! Pronto

Running out of supplies

Back