Orlistat stocks **update**

Lexie2005 said:
Great news, am chuffed for you...

Thanks, Lexie, just thought it might help someone else to know they're trickling througj again - they do need to increase their production capacity, don't they?! x

my local pharmacy owed me 2 weeks and i picked them up on monday, so they are def out there :)

TracyGWill said:
Thanks, Lexie, just thought it might help someone else to know they're trickling througj again - they do need to increase their production capacity, don't they?! x

But they daren't as if xenical start production again they will supply most pharmacies & teva will be left with loads of stock!

Just got a month's supply of Teva Orlistat from my Co-Op Pharmacy, they rang me to say they'd come in, so it may be worth a phone call to you local one - they do keep getting them in, it's just that they don't stay very long! x
Glad you got some and glad that there seems to be a few more about than before!

Lexie2005 said:
But they daren't as if xenical start production again they will supply most pharmacies & teva will be left with loads of stock!

They might be able to nick some of Roche's customers in the meantime, lol. x

That's because we've got it this month :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TracyGWill said:
Lol, how dare you? ;) Actually, as I only take two a day I've got about six weeks' worth left at the moment. xx

I've not taken any since Feb but still have nearly 2 boxes just in case I slip

You've got to be positive Kayleigh . Remember the xen doesn't do it for you, it just helps. You are thd one who chooses to put thd food into your mouth. If you can make the right choices with xen then you can make the right choices without.
Be positive, be strong and keep smiling :)

toofatkat said:
You've got to be positive Kayleigh . Remember the xen doesn't do it for you, it just helps. You are thd one who chooses to put thd food into your mouth. If you can make the right choices with xen then you can make the right choices without.
Be positive, be strong and keep smiling :)

Definitely, Kat - if it can be done with Orlistat, it can be done without it too, it's not a miracle, just an assistant. x

Kayleigh my love I don't know what to say that I haven't already said, you can do this & we will all help you as best we can, YOU lost what you lost not the tablets! Why do they make it easier, they don't mean you can eat different things. I know you have problems but you just need to stay strong xx

I just find it so hard, I feel like when god handed out willpower he walked right past me. I look in the mirror every morning and see how much weight I've put back on but it still doesn't give me any willpower

Kayleigh1986 said:
I just find it so hard, I feel like when god handed out willpower he walked right past me. I look in the mirror every morning and see how much weight I've put back on but it still doesn't give me any willpower

So the tablets gave you the willpower? I felt like that & I know that without them I wouldn't have started this journey so I understand why you feel that but you can do it without. I've not had one for 6 months now & when you see the weight coming off it strengthens your willpower honestly it does.... Xx

Back