Ossireo is maintaining!

Morning :wavey:

Hey Jim & Linzi (and anyone else having a read :) )

Well I was stuck in work till gone 8 again last night, but least I managed to break the back of the Service Charges!

Yesterdays food was so not the best, not a veggie in sight as I was too tired to do anything when I got home!.

B-Cheese & Bacon on 1 slice of Burgen (11g - only for maintenance!)
L-2 Pepperami
D-Jar of Bockwurst

Today should be better though as OH is going to make me something nice when I get home and I am determined that I will be home at a good time!

Going to miss you guys when you go to Brum .. hope there will be some pictures when you get back! Maybe I can sneak into the group next time xx

I'm sure there will be plenty of pics Oss :D

Hey miss.... we'll take plenty for sure!

Hows yr day going? x

Yay for pics! Will look forward to them :D

Day is going quickly thank goodness, although I have a stonking headache! I think trying to combine Service Charge calculations with Debtor Reports is lethal!

How is your day going hun? x

Hi Os, hope you're having a good evening

hi Linzi, great news :D

That is fantastic news Linzi, defo party time!! Enjoy xx

Quiet evening Katie, although did have a little tipple while I sat down and did nothing! Even my washing up is 'soaking' in the sink till the morning :)

Not forgotten about that recipe either - may have to recreate if I cant find it!

Great news about your friend Linz! A friend of mine had a double mastectomy last year because of that - very difficult decision but had to be done.

Morning Ossi ;)

Hi Linzi & Jim (and any others xx) Hope you are all well. Really must get organise enough that I have time to actually read othe rthreads rather than just post on mine!

Sorry I wasn't about much the weekend, feeling proper sorry for myself as was ill last night and I am such a baby when I am! :cry::eek:

However onwards we go! In work forcing a green salad with beef and a handful of cheese and mayo (trying to up the fat this week) - not too bad and feel a bit better for eating it really :eek:

OH has started his new job today, he is working for one of my tenants in a call centre type job - really not his cup of tea but it is full time min wage so at least we can have a steady income and he may actually be able to contribute what I lost in money when he moved in now! Should reduce one stressor a bit hopefully ;) Now I just have to get use to seeing more of him :eek:

Hi Os. Hope yo are back to full health soon :)

Poor you. Hope today was better Oss.

Morning Ossi, how are you feeling today?

Thanks all, on the mend now thankfully. No idea where it came from, or if it was a bug or something else but it seems to have laid low now!

Work has been chaotic as usual but I have taken in a salad every day and despite being bought things have managed to divert them onto unsuspecting people (although the millionaires shortbread really wanted to stay!).

OH is adjusting to his new job, think he is enjoying getting a lunch and tea breaks more than the actual job :)

Fleeting visit, hoping to read and catch up soon xx

Morning Ossi, I was lucky with food, people rarely bought anything in I'm pleased to say

Morning Ossi. Well done on your diversion tactics :)

Well the end of last week went to pot a bit - the girl I work with has got a job elsewhere which I am really pleased about but also gutted to be back to working alone again! Needless to day when my boss actually cut half off his caramel shortbread .. I didn't say no!

Been a tetchy weekend with the OH, think maybe a combination of Mel leaving, PMS and him being argumentative too :rolleyes: Although bright side was I got the bed to myself on Saturday ;)

B-Bockwurst, Mushrooms & Fried Egg
L-Ham, Grated Mexicana, Mayo and Mixed Leaves
D-Chops & Buttered Veg

Hoping I could be brave enough to come to a future atkins meet as it sounds like you all had a good time xx

Back