Ossireo is maintaining!

LOL Ossi, good morning :D

morning Ossi:)
lol on where to put spare bits :D

I shall dream of the day that people tell me to stop losing weight - may take some time! :rolleyes:

Hey misses.. hope your enjoying this glorious sunshine. x

Hello all :grouphugg:

Brain hurting atm .. still working on balancing Service Charge accounts and all I could see last night in my head was numbers and more numbers! Also yesterday was first night we armed our new CCTV system with our control centre, so I am expecting major fall out when I get into work this morning :rolleyes:

Been quite saintly food wise for the last couple of days despite major munchie attacks! Hoping I can come on tonight and have a good read - really need to be brave and post more on other threads :eek:

Have a good day all xx

Gosh that weekend went quickly - been feeling ill all weekend, very odd!

Anyways .. Monday .. here with vengeance!

B-Protein Drink (totally could not face eating)
L-Ham & Cheese salad with some mayo
D-Gammon & Buttered Cabbage with 2 fried eggs

Fair bit of water and some tea with soya milk (acquired taste thats for sure)

I used to hate soya milk and then suddenly started really liking it. Aand now I'm off it again! I am hoping warmer weather will mean I want fewer hot drinks so I can just have a splash of milk.

Looks a good menu for today. Shakes are a lifesaver.

Morning ossi, how are you today love?

Ello :)

Brief update - was in a foul evil mood earlier as some plonker had done something stupid in my office while I was in Bristol that means I have to be in work at 7am tomorrow :mad: Wouldn't mind so much if I could actually get overtime for it!

However I did not cave in to naughties - despite OH offering to buy me sweeties from our charity box! He did buy me a bag of mixed fruit and nuts though so may pick out the nuts tomorrow (and throw them at the prat who did the stupid thing!! or maybe eat the nuts and throw the mixed fruit!!)

Anyway, todays munchies

B-Bockwurst and fried egg
L-Ham & Cheese Salad with Mayo
D-Bratwurst with buttered cabbage

not even a snack today :eek:

Been talking to an american friend who is getting married in Scotland this August ... he has just booked 1st class flights!! Jammy so and so! ... I have asked him to book me economy over to US at the same time and I will house sit for him ;)

Morning Ossi, ooooh, house sitting, sounds nice to me, whereabouts in the US?

Oh dear, morning Ossi

:eatdrink051:

I'm around! Was PC less for a bit as I gave my machine to a nice man to try to work out why it was poorly! Glad to say it was not something I could have fixed myself and now my PC is feeling a bit better! Quite limited what posting I can do in work so tend to lurk and sneak the odd post in!

Carby weekend was very cakey! 3 coffees in town with various cakes and then a buffet meal for mothers day which I was pretty good until it came to a moist hot lemon sponge for dessert .. I did cover it in cream rather than custard though :rolleyes:

Couple of lb gain but appears to be slipping back off now ;)

Jim, my American friend lives on the outskirts of Washington DC, just in middle of doing the house buying and getting married thing - beautiful looking place I must say :)

Morning Ossi, oh nice, good luck on the house sitting then :)

why is it that you get the first glimpse of ex-husbands girlfriend when one is full of PMT, has unwashed hair in a hair-band and feeling spotty and size of house!! :eek:

Comical bit being that I am really chuffed that he is happy and we have been apart 10 years but there is still this little bit that never wants one to look worse than a new girlfriend - is that normal maybe? LOL

She is of course a perfectly formed blonde about a size 6 to 8 and extremely fit as she is a surfer as well!! :rolleyes:

Sods law but perfectly normal lol. I still put my face on and wear clean clothes if I know I'll see my ex. I've had to see him several times over the past few weeks and it has reminded me why he's my ex lol.

Back