Ossireo is maintaining!

Ossireo

As I am working on maintaining please do not use my diary as a guide on what to eat on Atkins/Low Carb ;)

Hi All

Thought I would start a little diary thread for myself. I will likely be irregular at updating but will give it a shot.

As a mistress of self sabotage I decided a while back that I was going to work at maintaining my weight until such a time that my head caught up with me and I could start to work on losing the weight! I tend to have between 20 and 50 net carbs a day

Today was a positive start to the week. The OH has decided that he needs to get back on track which always helps me a great deal! Work was as manic as usual as I was trying to fit in my monthly inspections and then update some papers in the office .. never ending!

B - 2 Bockwurst & scrambled eggs (made with butter & soya milk)
L - Chicken & Bacon mayo with baby leaves
D - 3 Bratwurst with mixed veggies and grated cheese (and a sneaky bit of brown sauce too)
S - Spicy Pepperami and some low carb boiled sweets to avoid the charity sweetie box in work!

Bit of a sausage fest today in the Ossi household :eek:

Hoping I wont be led astray tomorrow, my colleague is bringing in welsh cakes for St Davids Day :eek: She is a real skinny minnie to boot as well! Wish me luck!

Good luck for tomorrow, but you'll be fine. Good to see you posting again O, and using low carb to maintain, it's a nice way to eat. :)

Thanks both :)

I was just planning on making some muffins for tomorrow (experimenting with an old GI recipe doing a mix of flax and ground almonds) but my darn silicon muffin cases are missing. Come to think of it my little measuring spoons are as well ... methinks I have a stray kitchen box somewhere after the move ....

...this is what happens when I let the OH pack up the house ... I had figured after countless army moves he would be a pro ... turns out his ex-wife use to do the packing .... which may explain his shove everything into a box regardless if it is rubbish or household things .. I have even unpacked an empty tissue box and some empty toiletry bottles too :rolleyes:

Hi Oss, nice to meet you. Could you post your muffin recipe - DH is doing lots of experiments with almond flour and i think a flax/almond mix would be nice
Thanks

I'll dig out the recipe Katie and post it when I get home tonight :)

B-Bacon & Egg Cheesy Toasty (22g carb for the Burgen Bread - not for induction)
L-Chicken & Bacon mayo & baby leaves
D-Chicken & Veggies

Hoping to avoid the welsh cakes :sigh:

Hey misses.. welcome back, good to see you. x

Still looking for that recipe - never letting a man pack my things ever again!

Thanks for the welcome back Linzi- your after photo is looking amazing btw xx

Well managed to avoid the Welsh cakes - even when I was stuck in work till 8pm and my boss insisted in munching three on the desk next to me!

Although I did have some dark chocolate when I got home and a coffee with cream to make up for it! OH made a lovely curry type thing which we had with veg for dinner, it was gorgeous!

B-Bockwurst and scrambled egg
L-Going to try taking an omelette to work to heat up!
D-something with veggies

Another day with left over welsh cakes .. I can be strong!

Hi :wavey: I found your diary :)

LOL, the new diary area makes it easy doesn't it love

Thanks hun.... am about 20lbs down on that pic now as well. x

You must be feeling amazing! Well done!

Well I managed to dodge the welsh cakes today, although after a nasty call from a tenant I did resort to buying a bag of "just nuts" from the charity sweetie box! Figured damage limitation to a degree!

Just had a lovely dinner of Aldi 100% Beefburger with Stilton and veggies :) Now I am settling down at the PC with a cup of tea with soya milk :) Really need to make some SF Jelly for the fridge at some point too!

I get sneaky Lisa - at the moment I have two fridges - I put the treats for DS in the 'other' fridge with the bottles of pop and then he has no reason to go into the main fridge and spot MY jelly ;-)

It does have the added bonus of the fact his choccies can't shout to me too loudly as that fridge is in the pantry :)

Morning oss :)

Morning Jim - Almost Friday!

Sitting here with my cup of soya tea trying to face going into work :coffee:

I'm at work :(

Well I live on the edge of the estate that I look after so its a 5 minute walk for me. Although I tend to procrastinate so much I am late most mornings :rolleyes:

I can get Minis in work but don't get much time to myself to chat as always seems to be something going on :cry:

Back