OT: Toni and Guy PIC ADDED!

It's lovely Emz - really, really suits you!

Tracey - where do you get your hair cut?

Christine xx

I'm a stylist, and to be honest, your only paying extra for the name above the door. Go by recomendations of someone who's hair looks fab, just go ask who does there hair. I find this is how I get alot of new clients. Or ask a friend with lovely style and gloss who does her hair x

Totally agree, im a trainee myself and i would also suggest asking about and finding someone who is a good stylist without the massive price tag, as you really are just paying for the name. Don't get me wrong, they may have some very good stylists.. however you don't know that for sure and the salons name isn't what makes them good! somtimes smaller salons are better as they take better care of thier clients and care about building clientel and keeping you happy. Places like Toni and Guy won't give you the same customer service because they think they don't need to as they'r well known already! x

Whopsie daisy, sorry hun.. didnt realise this was an old post.. ignore my little ramble above. cut looks lovley! really suits your face shape! x

Thanks all... I really do love it!!!!

That was at Toni and Guy... the prices ranged from £35 upwards, so I went for the lowest bracket.

I will defo be going back... especially as they gave me 2 vouchers for £5 off my next 2 cuts, so they'll only be £30!!! Even more of a bargain!!!

And Maria, you're right... it's unlikely it'll ever look that good again once it's washed!!! Hehe.

That really suits you, looks lovely.

Hi, your hair looks fab. 35 was great for a hair cut from there, i thought it was going to be about £100 or something, no i would defo go back there, they have made a great job . I spent £85 +tip for my horrible hair cut from posh salon, i was gutted and stuck to my local but for 35 from toni and guy, that is great!!! You look fab xx

Thanks Cathy... it's the next day and I still love it!!! :D

Thanks Betty... I looked at the price lists and went hmmm.... £40... too much, best have the lowest then!!! I wouldn't have spent any more than that really.

It's when you get to the colour that it becomes really expensive... starting at £65, so I'll keep doing that at home I think!

Back