Other diet bars

Nice to know as I need to stock up thanks xx

I got the Tesco Ultra slim chocolate crisp ones. 2 boxes for 3.50 :)
I do find them a bit sweet earlier on in the day, but nice when I sitting at night :).
They only had the one flavour when I was in... so I might see if I can get the other flavour before the offer finishes :)

Later tonight I will be near an Asda, so will get some of theirs, and the BL ones too... for comparative purposes :cool:

Hey guys, hope you dont mind me gatecrashing this thread but I am currently on Lighterlife Lite (3 foodpacks and a meal) I am struggling with the meal aspect of the plan as I feel it is slowing down my losses. The dilema is LL will not let me do total due t medical conditions but I hate the fact I am dictated to and have to have a meal. I could opt to not have the meal but I know I will be so hungry therefore I have been looking around at other products that could fill the gap for me, preferably a bar for convenience. With so many on the market I am looking for one that will keep me in ketosis that I can purchase easily and not in bulk. I know my signature looks like i only have 12lbs to go but realistically to be a healthy BMI it is more like 1 stone 12lb.

Some fab losses on the signatures in this forum, well done to you all x

I'm also interested in this thread I don't have any more exante or CD bars.. And won't be reordering any, so I will venture off to find these asda and BL bars asap.

Thanx starlight x

i know a lot of people have ha no problem with tesco bars... but when i had one last sunday i gained 3lbs by monday and its took me all week to get it off!!!!

Wow 3lbs really, kinda puts a different perspective on it for me unless anyone else has some feedback on the bars. Thanks x

i know a lot of people have ha no problem with tesco bars... but when i had one last sunday i gained 3lbs by monday and its took me all week to get it off!!!!
Gosh... I'm still going to have them one day. I've had Atkin ones before and they are way heavier in carbs. They are £2.05 in tesco's so won't bother with them just cuz of the price!

I've read this thread from the start, and seem to ok.!

Disappointed with the Tesco bars, just had half of a raspberry one and it was at best average

Hi everyone I'm new here :) trying to start Exante today after quite a few false starts :-( at least I'm not giving up though

Was wondering how many bars people allows themselves a week? Do you have 2 packs and a bar a day or do you have 1 or 2 bars a week? I'm thinking of giving the Biggest Loser ones a try

Sorry if this has been answered, its a big thread

^thanks

When I did LL (haven't gained all the weight back just need to lose what I have gained) I had one bar a day, didn't know if anyone had any different advice/suggestions relating to bars on Exante

I had my first Chock Crunch BL bar ...... absolutely scrummey!! x Can't wait to try the other two flavours .... mint fudge and berry fudge!! Roll on Wednesday and Thursday lol x

Good to know thanks! x

Yes I tried the breakfast bar last week which I really enjoyed but these choc ones are so yummy! They are on offer in my Asda at the moment £1.50 each!! x x

Back