Other diet bars

What flavour BL ones are you mean?

You can change your name if you want to ;)

How do I do this, as I do not have many posts I am restricted somewhat to do certain things... help me

If you go to the Tec Support forum there's a thread for name change requests :)

thank you :)

Tesco MMum!x They honestly taste like a regular rice-crispie type choco-bar and they are really delicious, also don't make you feel guilty because it's all part of the plan!
Here Here!! :D

I am changing it hopefully to bigB85, I've put a request for change just for you :)

Tesco ultraslim bars?

After finding my 'mojo', and it's taken about a year to get my head right and stick to this diet I'm worried the slightest thing will knock me out of K! So as my cd bars stash is finishing I'm wondering if I'd be ok having a tesco ultraslim bar every day, has anyone had problems with them? I need to get them before ordering a mixed bumper box.

Hope you don't mind my interrupting here but exactly what Tesco bars are you guys talking about. What are they called and what colour is the label (so I can't go wrong).

And I LOVE the Exante bars. You guys are spoilt on Exante and don't know it. You should try a lipotrim bar if you want to know what vile is. I've never heard of anyone actually eating a whole one!!

Bellerine

Hope you don't mind my interrupting here but exactly what Tesco bars are you guys talking about. What are they called and what colour is the label (so I can't go wrong).

And I LOVE the Exante bars. You guys are spoilt on Exante and don't know it. You should try a lipotrim bar if you want to know what vile is. I've never heard of anyone actually eating a whole one!!

Bellerine
They are called UltraSlim and sold in a box of three two flavours chocolate crisp and raspberry crisp. In my Tesco they are down the Vitamin isle amongst slimfast, Biggest Loser and complan section. Honestly try one and I think you may well be converted. Also Asda do a range similar to Tesco sold in a box of three two flavours chocolate and toffee and strawberry crispy. I had my first one yesterday and they are very similar to Tesco's although I think Tesco's have the better edge .... and to confuse you even more the Biggest Loser bars are supposed to be good as well .... I am trying that one today and will let you know. Good luck and looking forward to hear whether you have been converted!! :)

Thank you skinny minx. I will venture to tescos today to search. Local tescos is one of those really big ones and it takes an hour simply to find toilet roll. I may not emerge until tomorrow. but the lure of chocolate crisp........

Bellerine

The Tesco ones are nice but i found them a bit too chewy LOL. The Exante ones are ok to be honest you just need to drink water while you're eating them.

Name has been changed now :)

If you find them too chewy stick them in the fridge for a while... LUSH! Looking forward to mine since I woke up... x

YAY! I feel special thank u - although when you lose all the weight you might have to change it again :p:D

I do not want to be doing that ha, I don't mind what I have now, its one of many knicknames I have that are useable.

I cant eat the Exante bars, they are so dry. even the thought of eating one fills me with dread.

only problem is though i have about 20 to get rid of at home. Keep them for emergencies i think.

Tesco ones are awesome, had my first one yesterday

Back