Other diet bars

will the asda bars and that work the same then, cos i hate the exante ones i really do but sometimes the bars are easier x

Yeh they work great. I have been on biggest loser bars with the occasional 'other' thrown in (protein bar, asda bar, etc). I eat one a day religiously... biggest loser bars are so delicious i have to have one a day. Still losing same as everyone else.

Might have to get me some of these then lol

Thanks for the great info.

While I think the Exante bars are okay'ish, they do leave a lot to be desired.

I'll try and get to an Asda some time this week to buy some Biggest Loser and Measure Up bars.

Along with the Coke Zero, this is starting to seem like much less of a diet. :D

i have tried the BL Mint Fudge and the Choc Crunch and OH MY GOD! They are LUSH!!!!!!!!!!! and so filling, my mouth aches from chewing he Choc Crunch!!! LOL

I was in tesco today and I thought I'd give the ultra slim bars a go. I got the raspberry and yogurt ones. Mmmm, they are so more-ish. They taste just like the Alpen breakfast bars.

The Biggest loser Bars

All I can say is wow Berry Fudge Flavour is lovely. I would defo say its something to try :D

Ooohhh, not fair! :-( can't get them anywhere near me, or me mother 200 miles away either! Really want to try that flavour! They do look soooo scrummy, and if the others are anything to go by then I'm sure I'll enjoy! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

whwrw do you find them - are they stocked in any mainstream store?
cheers
P

Most asda stores seem to have some, a few tescos but not all unfortunately :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Asda & tesco stock them, although tesco prices vary frm location 2 location from £1.50 - £2.34 .
My favourite is the fruit & nut brkfst bar mmmmm :)

i had the breakfast bar this morning, its lovely!!
x

Didn't realise there were so many options to the Exante bars, will have to make a list for next time I shop and give them a try. When it says that this is total I thought I had to just have exactly what was sent from Exante, I didn't think that I could change anything. Has anyone had any problems with substituting bars?

I have justhadthe Tesco Raspberry one and its soooooooooooooo much better thanthe choc one!!! its Y.U.M.M.Y!!! X

Hi Ive just had a biggest loser breakfast bar , and after eating noticed the carb content is 23g . . . Is this gonna take me out of ketosis ?? I'm worried now :eek::eek::eek:

It was yummy though !!!:cool:

Back