Other diet bars

Ok so from reading this thread im thinking of going and getting some bars from Asda or Tesco ......which would you advise? ta

ok i went to Tesco today and got some of bars from there as they are a fab price!!! 6 bars for £3.50!! i will be trying them tomorrow so ill pop back and let you guys know what i think of them :)

I haven't tried the Tesco ones, I did pick them up when I was there the other day, but I'm used to the Asda ones now, so I'll stick with them. I can make a whole bar last an hour, it bit more if I have little nibbles lol!

I haven't tried the Asda ones but the Tesco ones are yummy. Especially the crispy raspberry! They're also quite filling - I tend to have mine in two sittings as my mid-morning and mid-afternoon munch :)

Hi Sorry I coudn't get through all the thread.

I lost almost six stone on Cambridge had a break from it (maintained) and now want to lose a final stone. I can't face the Cambridge shakes and tried Exante banana shakes which are lovely - however i don't care too much for the bars. They put me in mind of sawdust held together with superglue.I've been reading about alternative bars (great info) but wondering if I managed to get hold of Cambridge bars - could I have them with exante shakes?

Thanks
Daisy

Daisypetals said:

I lost almost six stone on Cambridge had a break from it (maintained) and now want to lose a final stone. I can't face the Cambridge shakes and tried Exante banana shakes which are lovely - however i don't care too much for the bars. They put me in mind of sawdust held together with superglue.I've been reading about alternative bars (great info) but wondering if I managed to get hold of Cambridge bars - could I have them with exante shakes?

Thanks
Daisy

I would have thought so, Cambridge is 3 packs a day too isn't it? If so I'd say why not

Thanks
Daisy
yes u can as CD bars are around 172 cals?? i read some where

Daisypetals said:
they do?

I didnt see that on the website :eek:- only one flavour. I'll go have another look:)

Yeah I buy the shakes bumper pack
21 strawberry
21 chocolate
21 vanilla
21 banana
£99 I think :) ends up being £105 with delivery

Daisypetals said:
Ah yes. Thing is I'm not sure I'll need so many.

I've only had banana - which was really nice. What flavour do you recommend DQ?

It's very personal but I think most people like vanilla, I like the chocolate one hot with a sweetner but the choc seems to be like marmite some love it some hate it :)
If you buy the bumper pack the shakes are half price so you effectively pay for 41 and get 82
So it might be worth getting more if you are expecting to use 40 or so

tesco ultraslim bars!!

An we have these on ts??? Got themeal replacement bars on offer 2 boxes (6 bars) fir £3.50 xxx sounds like a good deal I got some but gonna save them till at least week 3 lol xxxxxxxx

Back