Other diet bars

Our Tesco doesn't stock biggest loser.:(

Thanks for the link.

I have a request: would everyone please stop buying the Tesco and Asda bars as I can't find any to buy!!!! LoL ;)

....wonder if I could order a home delivery from Tesco of bars only ... tee hee :)

xx

P.S. I am only joking everyone!!!

I'm so glad I've read through this thread! I can't stand the exante bars so to now know that there is quite a choice of alternantives is great. I'm going to try the ASDA and BL ones first. I wirk in ASDA so I'll get my discount too lol. Always a bonus!:D

Asda Measure Up bars

Hmmm, been to two Asda's now, and neither of them have any measure up meal replacement bars in stock, nor do they have a hole on the shelf for them any more. Have they stopped doing the meal replacement bars? :( I hope not. May have to try Tesco's later!

i bought some yesterday in my local Asda so i don't think they have been discontinued.

I hope you find the equivalent in Tesco.

For me, I think the Tesco ones are a lot better anyway, and if bought two boxes at a time, can be cheaper too!

As much as I like the choc and orange Exante bar, I refuse to pay that price when I can have four Asda bars for the price of one Exante bar..

They haven't had any bars in Asda for the last 2 weeks :( So I've had to have SF meal replacement bars, I've checked the info and they're pretty much the same.... does anyone else use these or am I not meant to be having them?

I'm just comparing now and there is literally a gram or so in it.. I'll compare with the Asda bars too. I have the chocolate crunch and they're really nice, a bit nicer than Asda's . They do 4 flavours in total :)

I'm just online at Asda, and the meal replacement bars have gone :( they were online to order a few days ago..

They haven't had any in my Asda for nearly 2 weeks, the gap is still there with the sold out sticker. I went online to Asda the other day and they were available as I was considering doing an online order anyway I've checked Asda online again, and they're no longer online to order :(

I've found the same Rachel, even travelled 20+ miles to the HUGE Asda and they had none either :( ....should we start a campaign??? ;)

I got a box of slim fast bars today and checked them against the ultraslim tesco bars they are really close and I actually enjoyed the sf bar because it's chewy. They are easier to find too which is always good when out and don't have any packs with you like I was today. I got mine in wilkinson's :) iv been fine after having the bar and I will buy them again. :)

Oh :(
I have been buying the Tesco raspberry ones, when I need to top up :)
I haven't checked the Asda ones in ages... but I will have a look at the weekend, when I will be near an Asda, just to see if they have any :)

I've found the same Rachel, even travelled 20+ miles to the HUGE Asda and they had none either :( ....should we start a campaign??? ;)

I definitely think we should start a campaign! My favourite bars were their chocolate ones - when they went on offer a month or so ago I bought quite a few of them - I hadn't expected to lead to the bars then disappearing totally after the offer :(

Personally, I prefer the fruity one, and Tesco only ever have the chocolate one near me :( ... I'll have a look today and email customer services ... then wait and see ...

Email sent via the "Contact Us" section on Asda.com.

Clicky here if you want to email too :D

P.S. forgot to say ... I can only see the snack bars on the website this morning :(

Last edited:
Back