Other diet bars

Asda measure up bars have been discontinued :(

The ones they still have are probably snack ones which are not a suitable substitute

they av some in my local asda r they allowed

I can only get my hands on the SF bars, which are really nice..I've seen the BL bars, but they're like £2.50 each, a bit much..I'll see if there's any other ones :)

My tesco hasn't stocked BL bars for ages. Nor can I buy them from Tesco Online. It is the same with my local and online Asda. I saw on another online diet forum that they were being discontinued, which is why I suspect AF has so many of them, all of a sudden! They never had them before, not for the past eighteen months at least.

I hope they are NOT being discontinued as they are yummy. But the full retail price puts many people off.

My local tesco has only started stocking them this week. Surely they wouldn't have only just stocked them if they were to be discontinued would they? Hope not! They're like a treat, cos I can't afford too many! Lol x

had an automated reply from Asda saying I should have a response in 2-3 working days. Will keep you posted :)

well....to date no reply!!! Shocking customer service :rolleyes:

Back to shopping at Tesco, I think .... will have to get used to the chocolate flavour meal replacement bars :sigh: .... they are just so much more convenient when I'm at work ... but only 8 shifts til I'm on holiday again :D

missbiker said:
They're available online ... of course, if your local store doesn't have them in stock they will send a replacement :sigh:

No if your local store doesn't stock them they don't show up on the online search

No if your local store doesn't stock them they don't show up on the online search

Really? NONE of the Asda/Tesco stores within a 30 mile radius have them in stock, but they are still coming up in my Tesco online shopping search .... I presumed it was like everything else you order online - you get sent an alternative in a blue bag (from Tesco) so you can reject if you don't want :confused: ... maybe I'll order and see what happens :cool:

missbiker said:
Really? NONE of the Asda/Tesco stores within a 30 mile radius have them in stock, but they are still coming up in my Tesco online shopping search .... I presumed it was like everything else you order online - you get sent an alternative in a blue bag (from Tesco) so you can reject if you don't want :confused: ... maybe I'll order and see what happens :cool:

No when I order from my Oxford address only the BL breakfast bars show up on tesco but from my mum's address in Bristol the search returns no items

The BL bars were over £2 the last time I looked..I wonder if they're different prices at different stores.. I've got to pop to Asda on Saturday/Monday I may get one to try, which is the best one? I don't like things that are so chewy you get jaw ache ;)

Back