Other diet bars

My tesco don't have the ultra slim ones :(

Might be worth checking in the vitamins/health section as that's where they were at mine (I thought they may be with the other cereal bars originally)

Thanks girls. I will have a look when I am there tomorrow :)

Customer service at tesco called me today to tell me my local tesco don't stock them. The nearest tesco that does have them is 20 miles away :(

Could you get them if you did an online shop from tescos?

I have brought a few BL bars first one tonight :)

Glad I found this because the Choc Orange bar is hard to swalloweven on my hungry days! Although TBH when compared to CD/CWP bars they are HEAVENLY! Gawd those things were awful and friggin' expensive too!

Please help!

Have I bought the correct bars? i've purchased the BL snack bars but having read this thread Im not sure if they are the correct ones although I haven't seen an alternative??? On the back it says they are part of the meal replacement programme but they do say snack bar on the front???

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Please help!

Have I bought the correct bars? i've purchased the BL snack bars but having read this thread Im not sure if they are the correct ones although I haven't seen an alternative??? On the back it says they are part of the meal replacement programme but they do say snack bar on the front???

Yeah I don't think they are the right ones not all stores do the meal replacement ones

Ok thanks x

Its ok, I still had the receipt so I took them back and got the Tesco Ultra Slim Bars. Im so glad I did as I spent £15.98 on 2 weeks worth of the BL bars and £17.50 on a whole months worth of the TUS bars! x

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Its ok, I still had the receipt so I took them back and got the Tesco Ultra Slim Bars. Im so glad I did as I spent £15.98 on 2 weeks worth of the BL bars and £17.50 on a whole months worth of the TUS bars! x

Lol phew :)

can you have tesco meal replacement shakes instead of the soup i absolutely hate the soup cannot stomach the texture taste everything i litterally want to throw up and have to dare myself every spoonful lol

Hi, I would say just have another exante shake if you don't like the soup. I have 1 shake, 1 bar and 1 soup personally but you could have 3 shakes it's up to you what combination you do - but no more than 1 bar a day.
Good luck x

Back