Out of Ketosis

Whats "Hope Springs" Kels?

its someones diary....shes such a funny and lovely lady.

its in the members diary section.

I'm with you too 'NewDawn. I too feel as tho some people are to quick to reply to a post without reading all thats been said b4 between those involved from the beginning.
Also there has been some very negative, short, to the point of being rude answers to some threads.
Those peeps who come on daily/regular are very very helpful and supportive.
xx

Hi

I'm new to the forum so hi everyone ;-) I've recently started CS and I was just reading peoples posts on ketosis and remembered something in my quick start guide.
It was in the 'you're first week on celebrity slim' bit and said " After a few days you may get cravings for sweet foods. Resist these temptations by eating your allowable snacks. This is a good sign your carbs are running low and your body is starting to burn more fat"
I automatically presumed they were referring to ketosis although they didn't name it, it sounded like an explanation of ketosis. Forgive me if I'm wrong as I am very new to this diet as I say.
I started on Thursday and I have had to restart it again as I've been doing it all wrong. Reason being not reading the programme properly and just listening to friends who are doing it. However it is only today I've botched it up by eating a jacket potato for tea ( don't laugh I know) I thought it was like slimfast you see. Now I am armed with knowledge i will restart lol. However th,fri,sat I didn't blip at all and found I was so hungry. I suppose I have to do it to the T for a week to start to kill the hunger pangs.

Back