Over 100lb to lose??

Hi Agnes, well done on getting to day 3 - a huge achievement in itself. I'm just into week 2 and honestly it does get easier when you get the first 3 - 5 days out of the way. Good luck with your journey chick. x

Aw, thanks Deb! x

AlexIce wow you have lost 68lb already which means you started about the same weight as me. Its amazing you have lost that amount so far!! I hope i do as well as you. Have the 5months gone fast? How did you feel at the start? Did you find it was easier after the first 4stone? xxx

X_Tasha_X - 148lb to lose
Deb-on-a-diet - 93lb to lose
Ellie - 126lb to lose
spottitchsam - 109lb to lose
Camille - 126lb to lose
xKimmiex - 140lb to lose
c_robson - 107lb to lose
summyeh - 130lb to lose
Scooterchick - 87lb to lose
Hayleej - was 106lbs now 86lb to lose
Cartwoman - 99lb to lose
Deb-on-a-diet - 99lb to lose
falafel - 96lb to lose
x-Katie-x - was 145lb now 122.5lb to lose
Xypher - 107lb to lose
Stokegal - 126lb to lose, 107lb to go
MissPiggyFi - 140lb to lose
AlexIce - 101lb to lose
Agnes - 123lb to lose

Total amount to lose = 2166lb

I know it seems alot but yet we can all make that number go down a hell of alot in the next few months. I think once we lose that first 3stone mark then we will all be on our way to reaching goal no problem. :D xxx

Hi

Would you mind if I joined you please? I have over 100lbs to lose and have started again this week. Have done this before and rather stupidly and for a number of different reasons have put it all and a bit back on, stupid stupid stupid. But one thing I do know is that this is the FINAL TIME I am ever doing this, so I WILL keep it off this time.

I started this week and am using up a bit of stock that I alread had before finding a new CDC. This thread has just saved me from going very seriously wrong so many many thanks everyone.

I really want to do this but finding it really hard to keep on it - but have now struggled through to day 5 and really hoping that I'm getting back into the swing of it now.

Fantastic idea for a thread and very supportive. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

AlexIce
I hope I can lose as much as you! I'm determined to wear a bikini on holiday in August!!! I've never worn one so thats my goal! Truely an inspiration! :D

Hi all,

Can i still join? i had a 100 pound exactly to lose when i started, lost a little bit so far but its alittle depressing when people only have 20 pounds to lose and it seems like im going to be on this journey forever.

Im only 20 and looking to be a slim girl for the first time emmmmmm..... ever haha.

Hope you are all doing well and it's great to find a group with others in the same situation as myself. :D

Hey butterfly 1989, I'm also 20 and have the same want as you, to be slim! Its just no fun being so yound and big! Good luck :D

Hey butterfly 1989, I'm also 20 and have the same want as you, to be slim! Its just no fun being so yound and big! Good luck :D
Hey,
I second that - It's so not.

Have you been doing CD long? Im only on day 10 i think so im a newbie, although ive done every other diet under the sun, at least twice lol .

How are you finding it?
Good luck to you to :D

Last edited:
Hey!
I'm actually on my third week at the moment, I lost 20lbs in weeks 1&2 so it's really motivated me. I did try to do cambridge before but I just didnt see results so I quit, this is my second and final attempt! I'm actually finding it pretty easy this time, I thik because I am determined to get into a bikini I WILL make it work this time!!!

Hi butterfly1989 course you can join this is for anyone really. I thought people with alot to lose could keep eachother motivated hehe!! I am only 23 and i also have never really been thin :( Cant wait till next year when i am slim and feeling and looking good for the first time EVER :O hehe!! xxxx

Just wondering as a bit of a spur - one way we can measure how we're all doing is if everyone puts how many pounds they needed to lose at first and also how many they still have to lose .... that way we can constantly see the bigger starting number and watch the number of pounds we have to lose going down - does this sound okay? (must admit here that I am a bit of a number geek so I love things like this ;) )

I know that you all can do it!! Good luck everyone x x

Can I join please? Started with 100 to lose exactly and have lost 14 so far.

So me and hubby have just decided to have a BBQ for my little girls 1st birthday on 17th July. It works out about 6 months from when I started and I have about 6 stone (ish) to loose so I hope to be able to wear a t shirt or vest with no sleeves!! Shock Horror!! and maybe, just maybe a........Skirt!!!! well that would be amazing!!! we also have the garden to sort out so 5 1/2 months to loose 6 stone and sort the garden....COME ON!!!! We can do it everyone we really can xxxxx

I hope so, I'm feeling so demotivated at the moment I weighed myself today and I'm 3 days into my third week and I've put on 2lbs!! I dont know how as I've stuck to the diet 100% :(

I hope so, I'm feeling so demotivated at the moment I weighed myself today and I'm 3 days into my third week and I've put on 2lbs!! I dont know how as I've stuck to the diet 100% :(

Hayley, according to my scales this week I'd put on a lb but on my CDC's I lost 3lbs! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!!

wow, Maybe it is just my scales, I use wii fit so its hard to not look at my weight when i'm messing about on it! But I shall try! :)

Back