Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

I'm feeling so bloated and slightly nauseated today. I dunno if it's all the fruit and veg I've had the past 24 hours.

In the past 24 hours 3 different people have told me I look amazing. Let's hope that's reflected at my weigh in tomorrow!

Weigh in day! I'm so nervous I'd really love to get my first shiny sticker but it's been a tough week!

Good luck :D

Good luck hun xxxx fingers crossed for you:)

Yay :) well done xxxx

Sorry for my absence folks...I've not been feeling that great for the best part of the weekend. Back and ready to go today!

Going to try a green day today for a change. I'm feeling a difference in my trousers I bought at the start of the month..that can only be a good thing right?

Definitely a good thing :)
Hope you enjoy your green day xxxx

I'm abit scared because I've loved EE but I was looking at Green and it actually suits me better. I love my dairy and I don't eat meat a great deal.

Don't be scared. It's not that much different from EE just you can't have as much meat (can have small anount as a HEB) and can have more HEA. You don't need to worry about 1/3 Superfree either. If you do have syns also check their green value as it can differ from EE :) xxxx

Going not bad so far. Had bought crayfish to make dinner tonight but I'll leave it until tomorrow now :)

I don't anticipate any weight loss tonight :( I've let myself down again.

2lbs off tonight...so chuffed and so surprised. Loving my journey so far 9lbs off since 21/9....not too shabby!

Yay well done honey you should be proud :) xxxx

So you should be! xxxx

Back