Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

I always seem to stick to the same breakfast which is an Aplen Light at 9.30am with a coffee and then one scrambled egg with a cup of tea at 11.00am before having lunch at 1pm... getting a bit bored of it to be honest so need to broaden my horizons .... lol

Hello there,

I have been with slimming world from may this year, and lost 1stone 9 lb.However i lost interest for the past month and gained 5.5lb.
Went back to my sw group this wed,but felt i coudnt face it.It is really hard to gain,i find it really hard to confront the scales.
I try to encourage myself,and think that i have to pick myself up again,and start all over.
After i have lost that stone I just felt so much better.i was more confident ,i felt more beautiful,and i did not hate getting myself ready to go out.
So,hopefully wont loose my head again and stick with the diet,as i am missing that feeling.

Good luck with your journey ladies!x

Yeah its hard to mix it up Laura. I have been looking at ideas because I was getting bored of a boiled egg or a cereal bar.

Thanks for your lovely words simonika..it's all about frame of mind isn't it?

There's a large tub of Celebrations sitting next to me..I've only had one out of it each day since Wednesday. I know that's naughty but in days gone by I'd have had about 10.

So I'm doing well :)

You have done well :D I remember the day I would have about 16 quality streets :/ xxxx

Ugh...Nutella is the stuff of dreams. I just had a lovely hi Fi deluxe bar...just to quench my notion for sugar haha

I'm in such an eaty mood today. What is wrong with me?

Same here...i am having fruit as we speak,and i also had hifi rocky road 2.still not enough:( .not the best of days:(

Simonika x

Morning all have a fabulous weekend! Treated myself to this coat from Asda last night..so cosy, flattering and a total bargain!

5053516009451.jpg

Ooh it's very pretty! xx

Went out with the bf yesterday had abit of a blow out..EEK!

I'm feeling good today..determined. Tomorrow is the big day..weigh in!

fingers crossed for you :)

Having a really fab day food wise. I've planned well and I've enjoyed thoroughly what I made because it was something different. I even had a wee cheeky Toblerone from the works Heroes tin, however, when the hell did rid of Bourneville?

Tomorrow is weigh in day.....I feel I've done well so I'm hoping for at least a pound.

We bought some heroes and the OH was a bit excited about the toblerone lol I think they should have replaced the creme egg though not bournville!

Hope weigh in goes well :) xxxx

Back