oxford mum of 3 8 stones to lose

oxfordemma78

Hi My name is Emma and I am 33 I am married and have 3 children aged 13 10 and 4. I have a underactive thyroid which isnt controlled with pills. I weigh nearly 18 stones and I am 5ft 4. I would like to weigh around 10 stones. Any help advice or general support much appreciated! Also a weight loss buddy would be great. Thanks. Emma

Thanks that sounds great. be nice to chat to someone whos going through the same things. Its hard as no one else seems to understand if they dont go through it how difficult it is to lose the weight. Emma

ESP with kids..am up sometimes at nitr and l end up snacking...bt yah it wld be great to chat...,l live in Coventry ...l started weight watchers on the 16/11/11 @ 17stone 5 1/2...am down to 17st...l Luv walking l haven't bn going a lot bt lbhdge decided to get new running shoes proper walking gear for winter

oxfordemma78 said:
Thanks that sounds great. be nice to chat to someone whos going through the same things. Its hard as no one else seems to understand if they dont go through it how difficult it is to lose the weight. Emma

Hey Emma how r u gettin on... Am bk on Track bt l had a few naught treats today... L went out and bought ma walking trainers today...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back