Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Oxo Cubes / Knorr Stock Pots

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Katerpillar, 1 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone knows if there are any syns in oxo cubes? I like to sprinkle them over mince for extra flavour.

Also, what about the knorr stock pots?

Ta x :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The good news is that all stock cubes/stockpots/liquid stock are free free freeeeeee!!!X

4. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Seriously??? Whoop whoop ha! :bliss: That’s mint – I was sure the stockpots would be synned! Thank you very much x

5. funcurls

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know- I thought that too, as they're all jellyfied! But noop, we're OK!! X

6. louisesj

louisesj Member

OK - help! My 2008 food directory says that oxo cubes are 1/2 syn for the chicken ones, and 1 syn for the veg and beef ones? My weight loss has been RUBBISH this week after returning to SW after a year and I'm wondering whether my retro food directory is messing up my syns? I know you don't lose weight as quickly if you have too many/too few syns xx

7. funcurls

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Louise, ignore your 2008 directory! From the start of this year SW changed the rules and ALL stock (cubes/stockpots/liquid stock) is now totally free!! I'm sure that even if it wasn't, at 1/2- 1 syn a time that wouldn't be responsible for slowing down your losses! Do you keep a food diary? Why don't you post one on here and I'll have a look at it for you if you like! And you say you've only been back a week? If you've been following the plan properly I'm sure it'll show next week hun!X

8. louisesj

louisesj Member

oh no, there's a reason i call it my food bible! i might just have to bite the bullet and buy the 2010 one! and i have kept a food diary, i've stuck to everything like glue, and in fairness i am just being impatient! but if next week things aren't looking so good i might just take you up on that! thank you tho, v. kind :) xx

9. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks Heather, knew the oxo's were free but the stockpots too, great news ;) x

10. funcurls

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't get me wrong, I love my food directory, but I think it's important to buy a new one each year because things change so much from year to year!!X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.