Oxo or other bullion cubes

TSV

Hi Everyone,

This is probably a stupid question, but does anyone know whether having an Oxo (or similar vegetable bullion cube) will knock me out of ketosis?

I am so cold today, even after a hot bath and I just can't face another cup of hot tea.:cry:

Any help would be much appreciated.

hey there.
yeah i would imagine it will,you would be better off not trying it.im really cod on this diet too,i have 3 showers a day,but they do help.peppermint tea is nice too,they do a really nice one in the pukka range,its called 3 mint tea,its a mix of the 3 mint leave type s.its yummmhope this is helpfull...

i love my peppermint tea aswell and i have 2 of the soups warmed up a day as well, get yourself a nice thick jumper and bed socks, i am always really cold on this diet but find just layering up and keeping active helps x

Can you have the chocolate shake as hot chocolate?

yes you can mash, i have found the best way to do them is mix them up cold get rid of the lumps etc then heat them up, for me adding the shake mix to hot water is just horrible i can't get rid of the lumps...you can also have them mixed with peppermint tea for hot mint chocolate

thanks will give it a try,have got a mug with a battery whisk in it will give it a go

Can you have the chocolate shake as hot chocolate?

hey mash i have mine hot all the time,i add sweetner s,your alowd candrel sweetners i add 3,i add boiling water and blend with a hand blender u dont get lumps that way.im not sure if ur alowd to add cinamon but i did last time i was on the diet,it might take you out of ketosis but am not sure..maybe ask the pharmacy..

I have a mug of bouillon most days and did last time. I've 'discovered' Knorr chicken stock pots which are 20 calories if you make them up with 500 mls of boiling water and totally delicious also a good way to drink more water. It hasn't affected my ketosis......

Back