P90x

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
Hey! Is anyone out there doing P90x?

I am a complete beginner, and I'm on day 3, Yoga x today can't wait! This is actually one i am looking forward to :)

day 1 was back and chest, basically push ups and pull ups (all different types) and the ab ripper for 15mins

day 2 was plyometrics which is an hour long session of jump training, lunges, squats etc. even though it is a really difficult workout, it is so much fun if you are doing it with someone.

day 3 is an hour and a half of yoga, this i am looking forward to!

Loving P90x so far even though my body is aching at the moment! lol but at least I know it is working. Just can't wait for the 90days to be up and I can do it all again and see how my strenght and fitness has improved!

:D

i tried to do it a few times getting as far as 35 days, i was def seeing change and wasnt even dieting. but i get to sidetracked at home so joined back up with the gym

that's good that you saw a difference 35 days. I'm determined to do the 90days as I prefer to exercise at home rather than at the gym.

Well done you for going to the gym, I used to love it, but maybe after Ive completed P90x I might go back x

On day 4 now! Can't wait to get the first week finished! :) x

i really commend you for that im gonna add you to my freinds list so i can keep an eye on your progress , def stick to it you will see a huge difference .. i also tried and completed beachbody's other product insanity its awesome, the stamnia i had after i finished was insane (no pun intended)

Yeah sure you can add me, I need all the support I can get with this!

haha love that so funny! Insanity does look insane though! lol

Week 1 officially done! So glad I have a rest day today as my body is aching especially my back and legs!

But omg can't beleive I am actually starting to see a difference already! My legs are definately more toned! and feel so much better, and thats only after 1 week. I have 10 weeks until a hen night that I am going to and really hoping for a big difference so I can get a really nice outfit! :)

yep, before photos taken last week. Day 1 of week 2 done and strength has definately improved already!

Day 10 of P90x.... can't wait for this week to be over! I seriously could have given up today, I have been really tired all day. But I am determined to do this!

Already my stomach muscles are getting stronger, finding it much easier to do the ab ripper workout! I have also noticed my stomach getting smoother and legs getting smoother as well.

XxKirstxX said:
Day 10 of P90x.... can't wait for this week to be over! I seriously could have given up today, I have been really tired all day. But I am determined to do this!

Already my stomach muscles are getting stronger, finding it much easier to do the ab ripper workout! I have also noticed my stomach getting smoother and legs getting smoother as well.

Hi there, I've been doing P90X and love it!! What I'm wondering is, if you enjoyed the yoga as much as you hoped? It's the one workout I hated! I positively love the rest of the workout and Tony's just great. I can really see the difference in my muscly bits! Lol!! Fiona xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Fiona! Yeah you're right, it is the 1 workout I find the hardest. I think because it is an hour and a half long! There are many times I have had to give up and take a break, but always make sure I go back and finish the workout.

Ive been looking at videos on youtube and a lot of people are saying that it is quite a difficult yoga routine (I am a starter and have never done it before lol) but the main thing is that the more we do it the easier it will get, especially after 13 weeks! We will be experts!

How far into P90x are you? x

Feeling more positive today, keeping myself busy with lots of college work. glad that my body is now not aching! lol

yoga again yesterday, and can say that it was not any easier. I am thinking that it is going to take a while 'til I master this and the more weeks go by and weight I lose will help with balance, posture and strength.

Legs and back workout today, this time last week I could see a difference after the workout and my legs were a lot more toned, so hopefully I will see more of a difference this week. Kenpo tomorrow and then that's it for another week! :D

week 3 of p90 going great! can't wait 'til next week so I can take my next photos! :)

its really good, noticed a difference with toning within the first week :) x

yes I am really enjoying it! My strenght is amazing now! can't beleive the difference in such a short period of time! I have my pictures to take on sunday for 30 days, 1/3 of the way now :D

Week 4 done! All change tomorrow onto week 5...

really enjoying my p90x journey! I weighed myself today and in 4 weeks I have lost a stone in weight, going to take my pictures later to see if I can see any change. I am also now 1/3 of the way to completing p90x and can't wait to see what else is in store next week.

Unbelievably, I am finding yoga is my favourite workout! It was so difficult to start with, but now I am getting to grips with it and as I grow stronger the moves are definately getting easier... feel such a sense of achievement being able to finish the dvd as at the start I couldn't get as far as completing the first 40mins of the routine!

Yoga is definately my thing now and loving just clearing my mind and breathing through the pain and I know every time I do it its going to be easier. In no time I will be a yoga master! lol

well pictures taken. I mean I have a long way to go but can definately see a difference!

Congrats on your results.

I have been thinking of getting this, its quite expensive though. Do you need anything else to go with it?

I keep seeing resistance bands, dumbells and pull up bars advertised. I dont think I could do the pull up, not even sure the door would take my weight :D But are they a requirement or an optional extra?

Back