Packed lunch ideas please

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Sharon1970, 8 January 2010.

1. Sharon1970

Sharon1970 Well-Known Member

Hi All

I am back to uni on Monday, weather permitting. I am now worrying about lunches because I am in fulltime now,before Christmas I was home most lunchtimes. I know I can have sandwiches but I struggle to come up with variations. Also I know I will quickly get bored with them. I don't have access to a microwave either. Please can I have some suggestions or what you have for lunches. Thanks
  2. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

salads, soups, baggettes, pita bread, wraps..
    fillings for these.... ww cheese triangles and ham, ww sausage and chutney (or branston, tomato sauce), tesco (if you shop there) do a extra light soft cheese range that is nice there is a garlic and herb one and something else (cant remember off the top of my head) and having that with branston (wierd sounding i know) but yummy.
    lettuce and extra light mayo or salad cream (with some meat if you want)

hope these have helped.
  3. KayMarie

KayMarie Well-Known Member

I alternate between 1 and a half ham salad sandwhiches, a packet of snack a jacks and, fruit and a yoghurt or snack bar and soup with a coupleof slices of bread!
  4. KayMarie

KayMarie Well-Known Member

Also, sorry, make up a nice sala and chuck a tin of tuna in with it, and have a nice yoghurt for afters. Or make some soup!