1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Packed lunch ideas please

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Sharon1970, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Sharon1970

Sharon1970 Well-Known Member

Hi All

I am back to uni on Monday, weather permitting. I am now worrying about lunches because I am in fulltime now,before Christmas I was home most lunchtimes. I know I can have sandwiches but I struggle to come up with variations. Also I know I will quickly get bored with them. I don't have access to a microwave either. Please can I have some suggestions or what you have for lunches. Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

salads, soups, baggettes, pita bread, wraps..
    fillings for these.... ww cheese triangles and ham, ww sausage and chutney (or branston, tomato sauce), tesco (if you shop there) do a extra light soft cheese range that is nice there is a garlic and herb one and something else (cant remember off the top of my head) and having that with branston (wierd sounding i know) but yummy.
    lettuce and extra light mayo or salad cream (with some meat if you want)

hope these have helped.

4. KayMarie

KayMarie Well-Known Member

I alternate between 1 and a half ham salad sandwhiches, a packet of snack a jacks and, fruit and a yoghurt or snack bar and soup with a coupleof slices of bread!

5. KayMarie

KayMarie Well-Known Member

Also, sorry, make up a nice sala and chuck a tin of tuna in with it, and have a nice yoghurt for afters. Or make some soup!