Packed lunch ideas please

Sharon1970

Hi All

I am back to uni on Monday, weather permitting. I am now worrying about lunches because I am in fulltime now,before Christmas I was home most lunchtimes. I know I can have sandwiches but I struggle to come up with variations. Also I know I will quickly get bored with them. I don't have access to a microwave either. Please can I have some suggestions or what you have for lunches. Thanks

salads, soups, baggettes, pita bread, wraps..
fillings for these.... ww cheese triangles and ham, ww sausage and chutney (or branston, tomato sauce), tesco (if you shop there) do a extra light soft cheese range that is nice there is a garlic and herb one and something else (cant remember off the top of my head) and having that with branston (wierd sounding i know) but yummy.
lettuce and extra light mayo or salad cream (with some meat if you want)

hope these have helped.

I alternate between 1 and a half ham salad sandwhiches, a packet of snack a jacks and, fruit and a yoghurt or snack bar and soup with a coupleof slices of bread!

Also, sorry, make up a nice sala and chuck a tin of tuna in with it, and have a nice yoghurt for afters. Or make some soup!

Back