Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

packed lunch ideas?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ROSB, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO TAKE TO WORK FOR LUNCH - APART FROM THE OLD SARNIES & SALAD? :confused:

WE DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY COOKING FACILITIES SO IT HAS TO BE COLD STUFF & LOW IN POINTS TOO! OH AND VERY FILLING!! AND TASTES OF CHOCOLATE TOO IF POSS:D :D :D :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. long-way-to-go

long-way-to-go Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    I like cold pasta 40g 2 points, with a tin of ww tuna sweetcorn and mayo 2 point, small cherry tomatoes 0 points, and maybe 3 crab sticks cut up 1/2 point and if you need extra mayo 1 point. 5 1/2 points and very filling indeed.

I have also done a chicken risotto with leftover vegetables and a veg stock, that will do you for two days, 7 points.

Rach

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I agree with Rach, rice and pasta are always a good option for a filling meal. Problem with that is that some people don't like cold rice/pasta (I personally love it, but OH won't touch it).

How about crackers and cottage cheese or something. I think Tesco healthy living cottage cheese is about 4 points for the whole tub! You could have that with a pack of melba toast (another 1.5 points), I always find that quite filling (it's the cottage cheese that does it), and that must stand for something because I have a massive appetite, lol.

ANNTEXT likes this.
  5. katieo

katieo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    What about a wrap with a low fat filling, tuna,chicken,turkey etc

You could do the same with pitta, have you tried the WW sausage rolls, not sure how many points.

You could take a funsize choccy bar which are normally only 1-2 points depending on which one.

6. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    What about Rivita the dark rye ones are gorgeous and only 1/2 point each, you can top them with absolutly anything. Personally I dont like cottage cheese so I normally top it with weightwatchers soft cheese 50g is 1 point so that is quarter of the pot topped off with a tomatoe. Even the Tesco healthy eating is the same. Then you can have a low chocky bar after or even a packet of snack ajacks then are really tasty and only 1.5.

7. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    have you got a micowave -

this is my pack lunch ideas i take to work hope this helps!- you can change it around this is just an idea of you!

jacket and w.w tin of tuna mayo and sweetcorn - and salad (i just cook the jacket in mirowave in work then add a tin of tuna and salad on side) = 4points

pitta bread (no butter) 30g roast chicken (no skin) tiny bit of salt - very small ammount of salad cream - with salad (i always do my salad in the small pot as the tomato/cumb makes things wet to much) = 4pts

roast chicken and ham salad too - as 30g of chicken and 30g wafer thin ham and salad only = 1point

2x quorn bugers (u can cook in mirowave for 2 mins) and two mini brown rolls and 10g of good for you cheese = 5pts

as a snack i will have low fat crisps (walkers or quavers) and mini chocolate bar with fruit!

x enjoy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.