Packs

Twiowl

Do you buy the weekly, fortnightly or monthly (well 28 days lol) packs ? Just wondering would it be worth it say buying the monthly pack as your more likely to stick too it since u've payed all that money for it, a bit of motivation ifswim

Twiowl said:
Do you buy the weekly, fortnightly or monthly (well 28 days lol) packs ? Just wondering would it be worth it say buying the monthly pack as your more likely to stick too it since u've payed all that money for it, a bit of motivation ifswim

I got the men's month pack as it worked out cheapest per pack. I need to be on the diet for several months so it suits me!

I order the mens pack too - definitely best value :)

I order on a weekly basis so I can have a lot of variety and if I suddenly take a disliking to a flavour im not left with loads, currently my faves are red fruits, crispy choco , spicy spaghetti and macaroni cheese.

I ordered the mens month pack, so 5 weeks worth (4 packs a day)... not so much because it might help me stick to it, more so because it was the cheapest way. Works out about £30 ish a week. I could have done a regular low calorie healthy eating plan but the fresh food I would need to buy is expensive in supermarkets now imo, so it's actually cheaper for me to do this.

I think I would like to order weekly incase I got bored of the packs I have, but right now got to watch the pennies and save wherever I can :rolleyes:

Back