Paleolicious

ooo love kale , whats kale crisps , well crisps obviously lol !!! I guess I mean ooo how do I make them :eating:

ooo love kale , whats kale crisps , well crisps obviously lol !!! I guess I mean ooo how do I make them :eating:

Aaaaaaarrrgh kale crisps are
A-MAA-ZiNG! lol :D

Its basically kale with oil and salt (or any seasoning you like), put on a baking tray in over for about 10 mins on 200ºc. You need to keep an eye on them so they don't burn.

Hope you enjoy them!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh man, got attacked by the cheeeeese :eek: can't believe I'm such a cheese fiend at the mo

Oh hum it starts again lol Monday's food:

B: tiny piece of salmon, coffee with lactofree cream - will try make bulletproof in the afternoon, only got salted butter so need to get some unsalted

L: tuna and avocado salad

Forgot to take something out of the freezer!
D: scrambled eggs with bacon, leeks, mushroom and cabbage. Side of broccoli

Last edited:
Yay for an early finish at uni, need the extra time to rest up and sleep!

Planning on tootling back out to the butchers later for my bones, hope the rain stops as got absolutely soaked earlier.
If I go out I'll try pick up some unsalted butter for BP coffee as reallyy want to try it.

Oh hum it starts again lol Monday's food:

B: tiny piece of salmon, coffee with lactofree cream - will try make bulletproof in the afternoon, only got salted butter so need to get some unsalted

Forgot to take something out of the freezer!
D: scrambled eggs with bacon, leeks, mushroom and cabbage. Side of broccoli

Snacks: tin of mackerel and some kale crisps

whats the thought behind the bulletproof coffee ? hear talk of it before , don't get it lol !!

whats the thought behind the bulletproof coffee ? hear talk of it before , don't get it lol !!

I've not tried it yet, it does scare me slightly lol! My flatmate drinks it all the time and it looks all lovely frothy-coffee-like,
apparently its good to have for breakie especially if you're into fasting as it wont knock you out of fat burning/ketosis.
So its basically butter, coconut oil blitzed up with hot coffee (think your supposed to brew 'proper' coffee, but I was just
gonna use instant as cant be bothered brewing it up and waiting!)

Probably wont get round to trying til Wed now, so will report back lol!

Went out for a walk and picked up some unsalted butter but ^^ wont be getting chance tomorrow to try it (and being a wuss about it too lol)

Tuesday's food:

B: small piece of salmon (I only have mini pieces to make it stretch further, might treat myself to two at the weekend ;) lol)
coffee with lf cream

S: Kale crisps - last of the kale :cry:hoping to pick some more up as I may get withdrawal!

D: pork spare rib chop - going to pan fry it as it died in the oven last time. Having it with cauli, marrow and cabbage

Hoping to have a trip to aldi as want some tinned fish for snacking on, will have a nosey at the meat too and need to remember to go to the butchers
for m' bones.
Ha probably wont get any of this done and will just go to bed after uni, but the plans there!!

Went out for a walk and picked up some unsalted butter but ^^ wont be getting chance tomorrow to try it (and being a wuss about it too lol)

Tuesday's food:

B: small piece of salmon (I only have mini pieces to make it stretch further, might treat myself to two at the weekend ;) lol)
coffee with lf cream

S: Kale crisps - last of the kale :cry:hoping to pick some more up as I may get withdrawal!

D: pork spare rib chop - going to pan fry it as it died in the oven last time. Having it with cauli, marrow and cabbage

Hoping to have a trip to aldi as want some tinned fish for snacking on, will have a nosey at the meat too and need to remember to go to the butchers
for m' bones.
Ha probably wont get any of this done and will just go to bed after uni, but the plans there!!

Didnt get to aldi or the butchers, surprise surprise lol did call into sainsbury's on the way home as got super hungry - dont you just hate days when what you normally eat is just not enough when normally its perfectly fine grrrr- so have had:
a tin of mackerel, some salami and some cheese as an additional snack lol
hopefully appetite will return to normal tomorrow as I cant afford to eat that much food daily!

Just having a coffee now to round out the day ;)

Wednesday's foooood:

small piece of salmon
bullet proof coffee

egg mayo and avocado salad

oven baked basa fillet with a roasted medley of dudhi, marrow, courgette
side of brocolli

Uni in the morning then home to finish my essay, hopefully get a walk and a coffee stop in there too at some point

OhmGod! Bulletproof coffee is amazing, :D I dont know where its been all m' life!
You neeeeeeed to try it!!!!

Just put an order in for some raw cold pressed cocoa butter, been wanting to try it for ages and thought why not lol (its not like I should be writing an essay or anything :rolleyes: lol) so looking forward to getting that. Might add it to my BP coffee. The coffee lasted me til 1:30pm so not too bad, was a bit skimping on the butter this morning, will be braver tomorrow and add more, dont know if I'll have time in the morning for my regulatory piece of salmon so good to know my coffee is loaded! Been looking online and some people suggest adding an egg yolk, dont know if I'm quite there yet lol want to try it but dont want it to put me off regular BP! lol I'm sucha wuss!

Off for some fresh air in a bit, had an 'interesting' morning at uni, fed up of tutors spouting rubbish about some things though and I wish they had to cite things. Grrr!

Thursday's food:

BP coffee
piece of salmon (if I get up in time, its gonna be a looooong day)

tuna and avocado salad

tinned mackerel (ever so slight addiction to tinned mackerel in olive oil lol)

chicken wings with some roasted mini courgettes (gotta love the sticker-ed section ;) )
raw cabbage and tomato

coffee with LF cream

Last edited:
Friday's food plan:

chicken wings

egg mayo with tomato

tinned mackerel

salmon with roasted veggies

working from home tomorrow so hopefully wont spend the day eating and will get my work done! I'll try take a break and go for a walk at some point as will need fresh air and inspiration I'm sure :D

Last edited:
I'm off to the Allergy Show tomorrow so food will be totally un-paleo!
Looking forward to picking some yummy GF things up for Christmas :)

I'm back from the depths of gluten free indulgence lol! ohmygod ate sooo much processed food yesterday, but I'm glad its over now, its nice to try and all but I'm so glad that its not the basis of my diet and to be honest, I totally crashed this morning with energy and felt sooo sluggish. I'm thankful I discovered paleo as I feel so much better eating real food, and my health is vastly improved on this WOE.

Done a small shop as promised to support my flatmate at an event she was doing so no time to do a huge shop or go to yoga, have walked loads today and did a touch of weeding at her allotment. Healthy food is in the house lol yayyyyy!

Today's food:

scrambled eggs w/ mushrooms

got a small leg of lamb to cook,
will cook it with some mushrooms and courgette.
with cauliflower

kale crisps (bargain at Waitrose -500g for £1.75! whooooo!!)

Monday's food:

BP coffee

tuna and avocado salad (prob shouldnt call it salad lol its only lettuce and courgette!)

snack: smoked mackerel

going to use the leftover lamb for dinner so lamb curry
w/ cauli rice & kale crisps

Monday's food:

BP coffee

tuna and avocado salad (prob shouldnt call it salad lol its only lettuce and courgette!)

snack: smoked mackerel

going to use the leftover lamb for dinner so lamb curry
w/ cauli rice & kale crisps

Change of plan for dinner as the middle of the lamb wasnt cooked booooooo! I mean I do like it rare lol but I do have my limits!

dinner ended up as a cauliflower, mushroom and leek bake

Tuesdays food:

BP coffee

tuna and avo salad

tinned mackerel
Kale crisps

cheesy scrambled eggs with broccoli, mushrooms, courgette and leeks

Last edited:
Back