PandaGirl

Hun keep on the wagon you are doing great so far. Never worry about what other people are saying, I had that a few years ago and I know it is so hard but keep your head up and don't let them see that they are getting to you. It will annoy them even more and you will see who your true friends really are as they will stick by you.

By the way can I have the recipe for the chicken cake?? I have to say I am intrigued as chicken and cake are 2 of my favourite words!!!

xxx

sanicholl- its in the recipe section maybe on the 1st or 2nd page
x

Thanks everyone!!!! This place is gonna be my saviour!!! LOL!!!

Well... I still haven't really stuck to plan at all but I haven't been going terribly mad on chocolates and naughty stuff either!!!
Last night I had family round for dinner and we had a lush cajun chicken dish, made with my very own hands, with just a little help from Schwartz!!! LOL!!! Was totally healthy but then my brother walks in holding ice cream!!! :eek: (was soooooo nice!!!)

Today, me and my daughter are going to a party where there is a bouncy castle!! We are both rather excited!! :D:D I am a little worried there may be party food but I shall be doing my hardest to stay away from it all!!!

Went through my old photos yesterday evening and found one of myself from before I started SW. I have printed it off twice... once for my cupboard door and one for my purse, just so that I have a constant reminder of what I looked like before and what I dont want to become again!!
Once I have figured out how to post pics, I will post it on here along with a couple of other "before" pics and a couple of current ones!!

I am also reviewing what I want my target weight to be. I originally said 10 stone but I am actually aiming for being a comfortable size 14, which I am fitting into now (although be it slightly uncomfortable at the min!!!). Therefore, I am altering my target weight for now and I will see how I feel once I get there. I can always make a new target if I feel it is needed once I reach it.

Hi

Loved reading your diary. You have a great sense of humour. My SW history is very much like your own. When I fall off the wagon I fall really hard.

Good luck on getting on plan. Life can make it hard to have the will or desire to eat 'good stuff'. I am sure that when the time is right, you will get there! x

Hey Pandagirl I have had such a bad weekend in a diet sense! I know totally how you feel. On Saturday night I drank a bottle of rose to myself (I didn't even look up the syns it would be too depressing) and yesterday went to the seaside with my OH Jon and the kids and had a KFC and then when we got home I got a chicken in black bean with FRIED rice and ate a whole portion to myself. AAAAhhh I was doing so well this week after a rather naughty weekend last weekend! Guess its back to the grindstone and hope that I can claw back some weight loss (from the feel of my trousers this morning I don't think that is likely!! I take inspiration from you diary knowing that I am not the only one finding it hard sometimes!

Keep it up chick.XX

Well, I am in shock. Only gained 1lb in the last two weeks!! LOL!! Well expected more!! I am definately expecting a gain this week. It is my mums and brothers birthday today so we are going round tonight for bit of a party, which means party food --- YUMMY!!!!!!! Also, it is my birthday tomorrow and i am going to an all you can eat place so i will be eating all i can eat!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

so MAJOR gain next week!!!

Have a lovely birthday PandaGirl and enjoy yourself at the all you can eat - I'm not jealous, much?! Lol. x

Happy birthday hunnie, hope you didnt eat to much lol. get back on the waggon hun....... im still sat on here waiting for ya "JUST" lol.

HELLOO!!!!

Birthday was fabulous!!! Spent all day in Taybarns with the all you can eat food and puddings!!! Felt like I was gonna pop when I left!!! :8855::8855::8855: Then, me and my sister in law decided we were going to Chicagos that same night as they had an all you can drink for £12 thing going on!!! WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! WOOO!!! I shall admit to being rather sozzled that night!!! :D:D:D:D:D

NOW though!!!! :rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2: I have a b***dy virus on my computer!!! My friend thinks it has come from a free online scan i downloaded months ago as it is just hijacking the search box. We cant download any virus killers or anti malware stuff and keeps redirecting searches to websites that sell that one or similar!! He installed norton 360 for me and this virus not letting it scan my system!!! He has tried everything and apparantly the only thing that is guaranteed to work is to restore my computer back to factory settings!!!!!!! :flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad: This involves backing everything up that is on my comp and reinstalling anything that I have installed since buying it!!! Am majorly p****d off!!!!!!!

:needhug:

I love Taybarns in Coventry. I was there on Tues. Limited myself to one half eaten choc fudge slice. Stuff veg and slad in this time!

Glad you had a good time for your birthday!! You only get one a year, so need a blow out lol

xxx

(((hug)))

My laptop is on the blink and needs sending off for the 5th time this year! yay!!

Hope your pc gets sorted chick xxx

Arrrgh re: the computer, that sounds rubbish!! Hope you get it sorted out soon x

Ohhh no hun thats not good is it, sorry ur so fed up about the virus thingy hears a hug :hug99: Hope you had a fantastic birthday....... sounds like you did, and i dont blame ya.

:wee::wee::wee::wee::wee:

Think my comp is fixed!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!

FuFFS!!! tuesday was my birthday!!!! We could have been sitting right next to each other and not known!!!! I had the treacle sponge for pudding with ice cream, smarties and a good spoon of hot fudge sauce!!!!! YUMMY!!!!

I was in there with my screaming baby, my son who was in apn with how much he ate and my partner lol

I went to Taybarns for the first time in Feb-28th I think. By 15th March, I had been there 4 times I think lol...I stayed away until last tuesday. It is just sooo good and such good value!

It is funny if we were in there at the same time! I am really tall. So, if you saw me, you defo would know lol

We were going to go to Chicago's tuesday night!!lol...My partners mates told us about it. But, decided against it in the end. Thats well funny lol x

Nope.. dont remember any screaming babies!! Oh well... would have been cool though.. especially had you come chicagoes as well!!!! :D

Well, so far so good.... comp seems to be behaving now!!! Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 5lb...... I am in denial that 4lb of that is just because I bought some bathroom scales and they weigh me less than boots' scales!!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855: Totally have to be good(ish) this week as I am going camping next week and food is not going to be healthy!!! ;) Although we will be doing a lot of walking over the moors etc so maybe i'll just about pull off an STS!!!

I am sooooooooo bored!!! Have caught up on my Primeval and Robin Hood. Would watch my Dr Who but my 7 year old daughter has instructed that I drag one of the armchairs theough so we can watch that together later on :sigh:....... oh what to do!!!!

May go have a nap :D:D:D:D

Just a quickie this morning!!! Totally blew it yesterday!!! Lets just say "Easter is not for those of us trying to lose weight!!!" ;)

Am having to walk into the city centre this morning though so have a good hours walking to do today. Even if it is only to go pay the bills :cry: LOL!!! Will just think about walking that chocolate off!!!!

Actually, think i may have overloaded on the crap this week!!! I am actually craving a nice bowl of salad :8855::8855:

Am feeling much better about things and NO it is not just because I have a large brandy running through me now!!!!! Am still craving that salad.... though would like it covered in mayonnaise too with a side order of garlic bread. Or any bread actually!!! LOL!!! Might just go have another brandy!!!

Back