1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Parcels first entry!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Parcel, 27 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Parcel

Parcel Member

Hi My Name Is Matt and im 27 years old and have restarted slimming world after having lost 4 stone on it back in 2008 (and then put 2.5 stone back on!!!)

I have been following this forum for a while now and have come accross some great recipes so thought id start adding to it too if I can :)

I try to add as much superfree food to anything I cook as I can as i find it a cheap way to bulk up the meals

PS how do I add Pictures????

so here goes plan up to Wednesday : -

Monday 26/07/10 ee

Bacon egg mushrooms toamtoes

Strawberries melon pear blueberries bannana

Tuna salad 1 tblsp low fat Mayo

Hifi bar mullerlight

Sw Sheppards pie with cauliflower green beans carrots cabbage cheese he

Tuesday 27/07/10 red

Bacon mushroom sandwhich bread he

1bannana grapes strawberries and blueberries

3 mini babybel cheeses light he
    1 hifi bar he

Lunch Chicken curry with mushrooms peppers and onions added and salad

Dinner Chicken curry and salad

Wednesday 28/07/10

Spaghetti on toast he bread

Jacket potato beans and cheese he cheese

Fish chips mushy peas fish he
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    your meals sound very nice! I do EE too and find it much easier and cheaper (like you say, bulk up on super-free stuff). Good luck getting back on the plan... at least you know it works :D

HUGE welcome to minis... hope you find the site and this diary helpful to your journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.