Partner says i look fat :(

lisia

Ok so I just sent my partner this pic of me as he lives a hour away iv not seen him in a few weeks his reply was I will be honest you look fat what do you weigh now?
I thought I was looking good I guess not :(

sw girl liss xxx

Attachments

• image-3153495812.jpg
    image-3153495812.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 534
Not the most supportive comment he could of made , I think u picture looks fine and If you are trying it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks keep at it

It might be the picture or the top, but i'm not saying you look fat at all...... You know what men are like, silly boys!

You are looking well and DEFF NOT FAT!!!!!!!

how rude!!! I think that's a nice photo. I think he deserves a slap for that comment! not very supportive at all. take no notice of him. Good luck with your journey. x

Thankyou i don't feel as confident now ;( I thought I looked good today guess his comment will make me more determined but it has made me feel bad :( men xx

sw girl liss xxx

No u don't look fat at all. As someone said it could be your top as it's quite loose. I'm sure when he sees you(and feels you ;) lol he'll see the difference. Weight loss is more noticeable to others when they don't see u every day.

I don't think you look fat, you look lovely! maybe get a new boyfriend? One that isn't so rude? Just a thought :) Or use my favourite line "I can lose weight, there is nothing you can do about your face or attitude"?

Thankyou all xx I told him he made me feel bad and all he said was sorry I was just being honest :( guess I need to shift more for him to actually notice xxxx

sw girl liss xxx

Wow, i'd kill my OH if he said that. He could have put it in a nicer, more friendly way. I think your pic looks lovely. If he thinks your fat, then I dread to think of what comment he would give me, lol.
Try not to dwell on it chick....you look fab!! Chin up and make him eat his words lol x x x

Tinnedtomato said:
Wow, i'd kill my OH if he said that. He could have put it in a nicer, more friendly way. I think your pic looks lovely. If he thinks your fat, then I dread to think of what comment he would give me, lol.
Try not to dwell on it chick....you look fab!! Chin up and make him eat his words lol x x x

Thankyou xxx

sw girl liss xxx

If my OH had have said that to me, when he knew I was trying to lose weight, he would no longer be my OH!

You don't look fat to me hon... don't let what he said get you down, make him eat those words!

lisia said:
Thankyou all xx I told him he made me feel bad and all he said was sorry I was just being honest :( guess I need to shift more for him to actually notice xxxx

sw girl liss xxx

You need to worry less about what he or indeed anyone else thinks. Also, 'i'm just being honest' does not cut it as part of an apology for him upsetting you. If my husband said something like that he would rather rapidly be my ex husband - very simple. There is a world of difference between 'its not the best photo i have seen of you' and 'you look fat'. One implies the camera is at fault, the other doesn't.

Aw Lisia, you look lovely, take no notice, as you say men! He will certainly be eating his words when he sees you again on S W and looking gorgeous! You go girl! x

Thankyou all he knows I'm trying he should be supportive but I guess he's not anymore. :(

yrm8k8 said:
You shouldn't lose weight to please your OH you should lose weight to make yourself feel happy! xx

I'm not loosing weight for my OH I'm doing it for me as since Iv had my little boy I seem to be packing it on not loosing so hopping SW will help xxx

sw girl liss xxx

I think you look lovely, but I bet under that baggy top there's a gorgeous figure, as was said above, wait til he sees you in the flesh then he'll know xx

Thankyou everyone. Xx I have told him how it's made me feel and all he says is sorry but the damage is done. Xxx

sw girl liss xxx

Fat?!? What picture is he looking at!!! I've love your figure. Make sure you tell him his comment offended you, you can't just sweep it under the carpet!!

Back