1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pataks curry paste

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by magsmith, 15 April 2010 Social URL.

1. magsmith

magsmith Member

I have a recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala and it says it contains 9 syns using 3 tbsps Pataks TM paste. I worked out 3 tbsps is about half the jar which when I went on syns online came out at about 16 syns. Was wondering if there is another type of Pataks paste to the one I am using (285g jar)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste, Coriander & Lemon 1 level tbsp

[​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 1 Syns

The tikka masala paste is the lowest of the patak's range but remember they will be level tablespoons! Where did you get the recipe from? Maybe the remaining 6 syns are from another ingredient?

By the way, can you try and keep any questions about syn values to the syn values sub-forum :)
  4. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    A level tablespoon often weighs around 15g. 3 level tablespoons would be more like 45g than 142g.
  5. magsmith

magsmith Member

Thanks for your replies
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.