PATHETIC!!! aggghhhhhh

dizzy40

Day 2 and failed at approx 11am.

Instead of having my shake for breakie, I ate cakes in a meeting, then went from bad to worse.

I must be offically the worst dieter in the world. I look at all you who are doing well, and I look at me who has just failed CS for the third time in about 8 weeks.

And am not a pound lighter.

Grrrr. Whats going on in my mad head - why cant I do this????!!!!!

I cant do this anymore - I just dont know what to do next. I have all the good intentions BUT not one once of willpower.

Very annoyed, Diz xx

iv restarted a few times so you're not the only one thats been there.

is there not a food you can have when cakes are around such as an atkins bar or something sweet to take your mind off things?

day 3 for me and im sailing :)

just get back on it asap

Don't be to hard on yourself hun we all have days like this (or weeks if you're me!) Best just to draw a line under it and start a fresh day tomorrow. One bad day doesnt have to ruin all your hard work just take it one day at a time and hang in there :)

Dizzy its been a really hard slog for you so far, i mean 8 weeks of on/offing is a long time! You need to focus on what's important, a healthier lifestyle, or 3 mins of a cake accompanied with a days worth of guilt?

Its really, really tough, but you just need to focus on it for one week, then after that week weigh yourself, that weigh in will change your whole outlook believe me, even if its a pound, its still something, as soon you get through one week you'll have something to spur you on.

Like Kels said try snacking on something else like atkins bars :)

Just get back on track tomorrow, and seriously think about the reasons why you are trying to lose weight in the first place, and how even one week can change your health and appearance, then after that you just keep on going :)

xx

Dizzy its been a really hard slog for you so far, i mean 8 weeks of on/offing is a long time! You need to focus on what's important, a healthier lifestyle, or 3 mins of a cake accompanied with a days worth of guilt?

Its really, really tough, but you just need to focus on it for one week, then after that week weigh yourself, that weigh in will change your whole outlook believe me, even if its a pound, its still something, as soon you get through one week you'll have something to spur you on.

Like Kels said try snacking on something else like atkins bars :)

Just get back on track tomorrow, and seriously think about the reasons why you are trying to lose weight in the first place, and how even one week can change your health and appearance, then after that you just keep on going :)

xx

rae is the cs equivilant of the dalai lama...speaking much sense and wisdom:p

Hahaha thanks girls!!

Going to get my head into gear and sort this once and for all. I am annoying myself now alays quitting!!

Cheers xx

you always have our support if you have a bad day or feel tempted.

we all have every faith that you can do it :)

Back