Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

that was meant to say.. I cant do without my book... lol... damn autocorrect on ipad!... xxxx

I have just got the gastric band book and wanted to know are you missmiff only eating proper healthy meals or eating only due to stomach hunger. I have alot to lose and want this to work.

Well my book arrived and I have read it, im listening to my cd tonight - cant wait I know this is going to work for me, his book alone is inspiring. Wish me luck!!

I have just got the gastric band book and wanted to know are you missmiff only eating proper healthy meals or eating only due to stomach hunger. I have alot to lose and want this to work.

Well, I have eaten chips, and i have 3-4 malteasers every night... but I was never one to eat really really greasy food etc, mind you, i would sooner eat kfc than salad!... but now, I am making healthier options, quorn instead of mincemeat, pasta instead of butter laden jacket potatoes etc... and whilst shopping i have found that ive stopped buying red meat now, and opt for turkey,chicken and fish.... and this isnt like me at all.. so I do think it changes your complete relationship with food.

Also, i was a coach potato!.. and wouldnt walk anywhere really.. and to walk more than 100 metres made my back hurt... But now, Ive lost 49.5lb in 6 weeks and I am walking my dogs for approx a mile a day, and the distance is increasing day by day...

I eat 1 slice of toast for breakfast, and strangley enough that keeps me full til about 5pm, then i serve up a normal dinner, but on a side plate.. ie, homemade turkey escalopes, lettuce, coleslaw,pita, .. and can normally manage 5-7 mouthfuls....and im stuffed, then about 9pm ill have 1/4 of a sandwich or some malteasers... The key to this way of eating (i refuse to call it a diet)... is listening to your body, stopping when you are full, and eating when you are hungry!

I have also signed up to do the 'race for life' in july, something I have always always wanted to do, and now the weight is dropping off, Im hoping by the end of July to at least lose another 4 stone, and can take part with my head held high.

My husband has lost 3 and a half stone on this diet too.. a family member has lost 22lb, and a friend of mine is at Slimming World, and was losing between 0.5 and 1lb a week, she started this on sunday, weighed in on wednesday, and lost 6lb!, and she really isnt that big a girl (in my eyes).. x

I believe everyone should try this... you have nothing to lose but the weight..!

Best of luck!xxx

Well my book arrived and I have read it, im listening to my cd tonight - cant wait I know this is going to work for me, his book alone is inspiring. Wish me luck!!

You really can do it xxx

Hi everyone

I am really interested in hypnotherapy and would love to give this a go. I had a real gastric band until about 2.5 years ago, and I wonder if I might find it a bit traumatic. Does this get mentioned in his book anywhere?

Hi everyone

I am really interested in hypnotherapy and would love to give this a go. I had a real gastric band until about 2.5 years ago, and I wonder if I might find it a bit traumatic. Does this get mentioned in his book anywhere?

It does go thru the surgery on the trance cd, but it is only skims over it, and doesn't mention the operation in huge depth. Also there's no mention in the book about previous real bands, but I really can't see anything that would be traumatic

Well day one underway and I have definitely noticed a wind of change, im not as hungry and im not thinking of food every 3 seconds. Im so excited about this the way I see it, Ill be eating normal healthy food and reaching my goal - i dont even care if it takes ages. My problem normally is I put so much pressure on myself I crack and binge.

Firstly, missmiff that is an incredible loss! What an inspiration and now I know this is something for me as I always thought I was too big to even think about this. However I have recently seen a local hypnotherapist that talks all about the same things as Paul. I too lost 7lb in my first week!

I do have a couple of questions though, sorry if I sound a bit dim. Do you not eat anything between breakfast and evening meal? I'm sure I would be starving if I did this! Also, do you write down what you eat, or just go with the flow? I feel as though I need to write things down but then get into the thought of " we'll I ate that earlier so had better not eat this" and I think that could mean I'm hampering towards 'diet' culture again. Am I just thinking too much about it?!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Firstly, missmiff that is an incredible loss! What an inspiration and now I know this is something for me as I always thought I was too big to even think about this. However I have recently seen a local hypnotherapist that talks all about the same things as Paul. I too lost 7lb in my first week!

I do have a couple of questions though, sorry if I sound a bit dim. Do you not eat anything between breakfast and evening meal? I'm sure I would be starving if I did this! Also, do you write down what you eat, or just go with the flow? I feel as though I need to write things down but then get into the thought of " we'll I ate that earlier so had better not eat this" and I think that could mean I'm hampering towards 'diet' culture again. Am I just thinking too much about it?!

Hi there.. Well done n your terrific weight loss!

i know it sounds weird, but I will just have a slice of toast for breakfast, and I'll start to feel hungry again around 5 ish... Before this hypnotic band, I was thinking of food and what I could throw down my throat 24 hours a day.. And I normally would scoff constantly.. The change is unbelievable, an I can't believe it myself, and it's happening to me.

i don't write down what I eat, but as I am eating so little,it's just not worth it...

I don't like calling it a diet, as even tho the choices I am making are healthier, I am still eating what i enjoy, but not even a quarter as much... I have always cooked food from scratch, and never used processed food, or jars etc, so this has helped me choose healthier food too.

For instance yesterday for breakfast I had 1 slice of brown toast, ( normally I'd never eat brown, but now, I see white bread and even looking at it makes me feel bloated)... I'm busy the whole day now, whereas normally I'd nap or laze about..and I'm enjoying being more active. For my evenings dinner I made a spaghetti bolognaise, but with QUORN.. Which trust me, isn't like me at all,previously, if I saw a cow in a field I'd lick it, as I am a meat lover!. I dished it up on a side plate, and managed 5 mouthfuls.. Then about 9.30, I had 4 malteasers!

its only been about 6 weeks, but thinking about how much I ate, and what I ate, really turns my stomach.

my husband is a big boy too, and he feels exactly the same as me, as do several family members that have used the hypnotic gastric band...

i know now, I'm my heart, this is it, finally, I've cracked it, and you can too... Don't over think it, but listen to your body xx

i know I go on, but I'm in amazement at it all, .. I hope this helps you xxxxxx

Great to hear you're doing so well! I've not noticed any change at all. Absolutely nothing. I'm gutted x

hi there...
Did you read the book thoroughly before watching the DVD and listening to the 2 parts of he cd?

You can listen to he cd again if it doesn't seem to working for you..

But I must say, I've 11 friends and family who have tried this, and it didn't work for my daughter, but she was the least bothered about losing weight.. Xxxx

I do hope it starts to work for you xx

Yes read it & listened twice to both parts of the cd. Might try again. Although I have binge eating issues so think that may be why. Glad you're all having such great results.

Might try it again & make sure I don't fall asleep, see if that helps.

Thanks for the reply :)

I've actually listened more to the installation track and by listening again and again I'm noticing small changes. This morning for example I couldn't finish my breakfast - that hasn't happened ever I don't think!

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it really helps to see others going through the same things x

I've actually listened more to the installation track and by listening again and again I'm noticing small changes. This morning for example I couldn't finish my breakfast - that hasn't happened ever I don't think!

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it really helps to see others going through the same things x

You're welcome, I'm looking forward to hearing about your losses...xxxx

Another huge sized thank you to Paul McKenna.... 6.5lb loss this week!... That's 56lb.. In just under 7 weeks!...

Love this!

Hang on, unless my maths is terrible (it is) that's 4 stone! Amazing! Still no joy but will listen again. Do you have much more to go?

Hang on, unless my maths is terrible (it is) that's 4 stone! Amazing! Still no joy but will listen again. Do you have much more to go?

Yes it is 4 stone!..I could cry a river...Hmmm I wonder how much a tear weighs..lol

Oh my, as for how long I have to go... its a bleedin' long way!.. Realistically, I would simply love to lose another 10-12 stone!.. Im a bit of a big girl..But decidedly not as big as 7 weeks ago!..lol

Listen to him again... You never know, something might just click...

I know if he were here now, id snog his face off!..lol xxx

Goood luck AnnieAnnie xxxx

MissMiff Can I just say WOW!!!!! Your weight loss is amazing and it has inspired me to give this another go.
I tried last week but only lasted a couple of days before it all fell apart.
I have listened to the cd again today and am going to follow the 4 rules.
I need to lose a good 5 stone so know its a long journey but I really hope I get there :)

Back