Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Goodness - loads of new 'Hypnos' - brilliant! Welcome aboard!
I've had a band 'adjustment' yesterday to get me back in the zone. Haven't lost all my holiday weight yet, but I'm not stressing as close to target and I find that this method of weight loss gives you a sort of contended, love yourself feeling - so I'm not beating myself up!
This time when I listened, I counted all the way back from 300, this is the first time that's happened - I usually lose my way and end up just floating along to the words. I honestly don't think it matters, I think the key is not to over think it, just go with it.
Remember to follow the 'Golden Rules', as this is your commitment to the process, and I'm sure you'll be successful.
Keep posting - love to keep up with everyone's progress.
Good Luck x

Aww you are very kind.. But I have had a massive blip last week, it was my birthday, and I drank alcohol in access ( and I am normally tea total)... And I ate food like it was going out of fashion.. And I actually gained a few pound..so not overly impressed.. But I was on holiday too.

i have relistened to the cd again today, and I am feeling great already.

so hopefully next week I can lose what I gained, and continue on my loss journey xx

She is human after all! LOL! Bless you!
Great attitude and back in the game already.
Well done you! X

Lol..I most defiantly am. ..

Back on it now with special thanks to Mr Mckenna. . lost a whopping 5.5lb this week. .. which helped put a smile on my face xxxx

Im still on holiday but trying to have fun, stay on track and keep you updated. Lol

Feeling happy and over the moon at loss

Hi all. Well it's the end of day 2 and all is going well so far. I'm eating half of what is normal for me. Tonight I'm feeling a bit worried and wondering when it will all go wrong like previous weight loss attempts. Just trying to remind myself this is not the same as all the diets iv done in the past. This is a mindset and lifestyle change.
Xx

yeehaaa!!! finally the postie delivered on Wednesday and I was raring to go found the book really easy reading and wanted to get right onto the cd but held off till I watched the dvd on Thursday. Is it just me or did anyone else feel like a bit of a muppet trying to co-ordinate the"havening" movements? I have enough trouble doing YMCA but im sure with practice I will get it nailed.
so done the cd on Thursday felt a bit strange and irritable all day Friday like I was ready for a good argument and everything annoyed me! Over that now and feeling great apart from the doubters telling me this wont work and is rubbish!!!!! HA will show them when the weight starts falling off which I am pretty sure it will.
ok Saturday rant over!!
hope all you guys have a great week and will be checking in again soon love the fact that there are so many doing this and we can prove it works!!!!
trying to avoid the scales till next Sat !!!!!!!!!!!
good luck peeps and follow the rules xxxxx

Hi kazz, yes did feel a bit daft but I'm getting there.
I felt a bit strange/ angry too. Had a good think about it, Im thinking I probably felt that was cause all of a sudden the food that I used to help wen stressed, sad, happy, tired, bored was no longer there, food is now for hunger . While that is the most amazing wonderful thing, iv taken away my comfort blanket, and I figure that's going to take I bit of getting used to. :) xx

Hi everyone and welcome to all the new followers to this thread!
I am back from a 2 week all inclusive holiday. I gained 3.5lbs but for the first time ever, I really don't care! That's what holidays are all about, eat, enjoy and relax and that's exactly what I did!
My sister came to visit a couple of days after we got back and she is a Stick Insect that eats like a Sparrow! She managed to gain 4lbs in just one week, so I guess I did quite well!
I thought I was well prepared for the holiday and you know what it's like, packing for a family, making sure you are covered for all eventualities and I ended up forgetting to pack my ipod with the trance CD on!

Back to reality again and I started to re-read the book again last night. If I can find a peaceful moment sometime today (unlikely with 2 kids in the house!), I'll listen to the CD to re-install the gastic band!

Kazz....your comment about the Having method made me laugh! I know exactly how you feel! It does feel a bit daft! LOL
Never mind what other people think of this method! The results will speak for themselves! :)

Kazz I felt the same too.. but I also felt it whilst listening to the actually trance Cd. I remember thinking. . Oh do shut up and speak in a normal voice rather than some ghostly creepy one. ..

But but 6 and a half months later. . and 8.8 stone later. I thank him. .lol

After 4 weeks of trying I admit defeat - it didn't work for me. :0(.

Wish you ladies every luck in reaching your goals. X

After 4 weeks of trying I admit defeat - it didn't work for me. :0(.

Wish you ladies every luck in reaching your goals. X

When you say it didn't work, what do you mean? Putting the cd aside, if you have really followed the 4 rules, then you will have lost weight.

I have found that listening to the cd hasn't made me feel fuller any quicker but as long as I follow the four rules, then it does make a difference. I still have binge eating issues but on the days that I do follow the four rules, I eat well.

Whatever you call this way of eating, the cd doesn't lose the weight for you. It only helps support your journey. You and you alone make the choice about what and how much food goes in and a level of willpower is needed along with the cd.

Does anybody listen to the trance cd in bed and fall asleep to it? Does it still work? Also, still struggling to realise when im full, and trying to stay away from snacking on chocolate! Any advice ladies and gents?!

I often listen to it whilst in bed and nod off.

As for the feeling full thing. I generally eat really slowly and stop and give myself a few minutes to take in how I feel.

X

I think we're all pretty much agreed on the Havening - lol!!! Would be interested to hear from anyone who has used it, when they've used it and what it did for them though.
I seem to fall asleep quite often nowadays when I listen. I don't think it matters, as you can't know what you're absorbing subconsciously, but would also like to know others views on this.
X

Whatever you call this way of eating, the cd doesn't lose the weight for you. It only helps support your journey. You and you alone make the choice about what and how much food goes in and a level of willpower is needed along with the cd.

I agree. This isn't magic. You need to commit to the Golden Rules, and put your own efforts in to succeed. X

I agree. This isn't magic. You need to commit to the Golden Rules, and put your own efforts in to succeed. X

I have committed to the four golden rules and in no way did I expect it to be magic!

I have lost 7lbs in four weeks but I put that down to calorie control.

For some reason my brain does not seem to recognise the full feeling regardless of if I chew my food 20 times or 50 times! Therefore the op obviously did not work for me!

Just because it worked for you and did not work for me does not mean I did not give it my best! I actually find your comments rude!

Different things work for different people and this clearly did not work for me even after putting the effort in!

Back