paulas diary

So when are you hoping to be away then Paula. any news?

well ?????? did u exchange then

Hi everyone,had a bad day yesterday the house has fell thru.The crap seems to keep coming at the minute.This is the 2nd time now.Both of us have given in jobs so no money coming in at all,no funiture in house apart from beds.
We have decided to borrow a bit from equity and leave the house to sell;
Ive woke up this morning and im scared sh......

Oh Paula, so sorry to hear its fallen through again. Its dreadful when that happens! I hate having to rely on other people don't you.

Don't worry too much about it hun, it won't change anything, just keep on going x x x

oh hun sorry to hear that hope things get sorted real quick xxxxx

:hug99:Awww Paula, really sorry to hear that love, hope things get sorted.
xx

Thanks for all your support.Weve spoke to the mortgage company ,need to fill forms in .I think it takes about a fortnight.As soon as thats done were off.

Hi everyone,had a bad day yesterday the house has fell thru.The crap seems to keep coming at the minute.This is the 2nd time now.Both of us have given in jobs so no money coming in at all,no funiture in house apart from beds.
We have decided to borrow a bit from equity and leave the house to sell;
Ive woke up this morning and im scared sh......

Sorry to hear that love. It will all work out in the end. Just think when you are posting from sunny Oz beside the pool and we are here with the cold grey rain......I know what I would rather have!

HUGS

Ax

Hi Paula,

Sorry to read that your house has fallen through. Hopefully things will come right for you in the end.

Keep smilin

xx

aww sorry it has fallen through, thats so annoying, but how fab moving to oz

Hi Paula
Not seen any of your posts for a while
How lovely to be moving to OZ , first thing is get yourself a BBQ hehe .... When are you planning on going , sorry to hear about the house .

hi missleo,we are going within the next couple of weeks.The stress with the house falling through twice has been a nightmare.Wen it fell thru the first time i came off ll as i couldnt do it anymore.Im doing ww but struggling to keep myself on the straight and narrow.Then the bloody house falls thru again argghhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry::cry:

VCLD when stressed is very hard because it puts you in a low mood. At least with WW it won't be is hard but we turn to food more when we feel low, really does wonders at the time then after you think , why did i do that . Hope you get a quick sale very soon ! A new Life down under !

Back