paulas diary

Good for you Paula , hope you have a fab day , i'm going to sort my life out now , that means get washed dressed and face on yeahhhh hehe . Have a good day all of you !

its my last lazy day then its school run tuesday for mia , and will be lost for a few hours while shes there , ok , thats me time :) You to Paula , catch you all later

lunch was a tub of cottage chesse with mixed salad,a peach and go ahead yogurt slices.
8 points.
17 points so far,i should of had lower meals today as need to save some points for the weekend as friends are coming up for a chinese and wine fri night,then sunday were at a friends boozy 60th.
I really need to save 4 points each day between now and fri

You will manage it mate no prob! You have a good weekend and enjoy yourself xx

why is it when we get any stress we want to eat.
I have been on the phone to the benefits agency 4 over an hour.Cause we should of been going fri were both unemployed.Now were gonna be here for a few more weeks weve got no money coming in arghhhhhhhhhhhh.They reckon we should get incapacity and income support hat a nightmare.
Im being good eating a bag of ryvitas

hiya babes ive just been on to my estate agents and only 1 interest when i was on hols last weekend so there gonna ring him again !!!! Grrrrr im soooo frustrated !!!!!! need food but too early for tea yet btw the lamb marinading lovely and smells gorgeous

im moving back down south to surrey moving in with my aunt for a month and looking for a job and flat to rent then looking redhill area

Awww Paula, sounds stressful love :hug99:
Well done on being good! Keep us posted as to how things go.
xx

Well done Paula, coping with stress isn't easy and you did well to keep your head out of the trough hun xx

thanks andi and cheryl,i have had a boring tea.I had a jacket potato,green beans and tinned tomatoes,I have got a sugar free jelly for later.Which means i have saved 4 towards fridayxx

Hi Paula , did you get the income support sorted out . Glad you've been good you will feel better for it tonight when going to bed , saying i've cracked it !

Back