paulas diary

thanks nails,wow what a lovely day.Makes me feel ike having a glass of wine ha ha.Ive cooked some zero soup so to make my points last longerxx:)

Whats it like Paula? Is it edible...lol? If so please share your recipe ;)

its not to bad at all.I just put a load of carrots and courgetes in a saucepan with a vegetable cube.The water only just covers the vegetables,boil then blend.It is edible especially as its free ha ha x:)

I forgot about zero point soup - I must make it. I love the taste of leeks in a soup so I could have those and and load of other veg. Thanks for reminding me.

Ax

Right this is a meal at the weekend sorted..... Thanks for the idea paula:D

Oooh I love the zero point soup, must get round to making some.
xx

Hi Paula. Hope you are having good day. I have been promising myself the free soup for months, might hust try it this week seen as I've really got my ww head on this week. 29lbs is great effort - well done, keep it up.

Don't be disappointed Paula, 1.5lb is great! Well done :party0011::party0011::party0011:
xx

given that you've just come of LL, i'd be very impressed with that. If it was me i would have been expecting a gain for the first week.
Kudos hun

I can understand, but it's still coming off so well done you!
xx :party0011:

It's great when you go down the stones isn't it!
xx

Well you won't this time, otherwise I'll have to put on Marie's butt kicking boots :D
xx

Back