paulas diary

Aww Paula, don't beat yourself up about it, our weight does fluctuate from day to day. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and be determind for this coming week, you can do it!
xx
ps - I hear Starlight as got the best butt kicking boots ;)

:):)Dont worry Paula that 2lbs will come off with more next week. We are all behind you :grouphugg:

Tomorrow is another day - fresh start. We can do this :).

Ax

What a terrible reputation I have on here :giggle:

:whoopass: Ok so some butt kicking needed?? Well first, dont be too disheartened (ok I know thats good coming from Miss Huffy Knickers isnt it lol) but remember you moved your WI day, you could really say youve lost 2 days this week, now I dont know about anyone else but on the weeks Ive sneaked in a mid week wi Ive sometimes been showing a gain but on weigh day Ive had a loss. That could have affected it, so ofcourse could the booze ;) A wee tipple now and again wont hurt so long as you point it so dont worry about that :)

I noticed tho you were planning on having 18/20 points the other day instead of 26 - now THAT could be the problem, eating too little is, bizarrely as bad as eating too much. Not eating enough can really affect your weight loss.

Combine that with your change in wi day and you may have the problem :) Dont have less than 22 points a day this week and IM SURE youll see a huge difference next week

And remember my boots are never far away ;)

Thanks starlight,im gonna give it 100%.If im honest food scares me and if i have a hiccup i feel ive blown it,then i go down the road of failure and destruction.Thank you so much for all your replies i will make sure im on here reading all your diarys and advicexx:)

That road is so easy to go down Paula, you just need to learn when you have a hiccup that we all have them, don't let it affect the next day/week etc and just get back on it. We're all here to egg you on love.
xx

hi hun,
not been posting much this week, or really reading too much either, so sorry wasn't there when you needed it, but i am now.
like the others have said, put it behind you & move onto tommorrow. yo seem to have had a good day today so here's to another one tommorrow, do it one day at a time.
huggs to you :)

Hows the diet going today hun? 26lbs is fab. Are you a WWtcher? haha I hover about all these forums but my friends are normally found in here ha ha xxx

Back