paulas diary

Well i have got to ring the benefits agency AGAIN today and do the whole thing again aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh.
Well i stuck to my points but didnt manage to save any.
I went to bed to read and had 4 points left so i had a feast melba toast with marmite,mini ryvitas and a nectrine.
Im gonna try and have low pointed food today so i can save 4 for friday xx:)

When you ring Paula , make sure you get the name of the person , cos then you can come back on them later . So at least you stuck with the diet Paula , you might be able to save some points today , just dropped of my daughter at nursery till 12 , they get an extra 30 mins each day now, as the school is part of the hertfordshire nursery pathfinder project from this sept , and they also now get a free bit of fruit each day , wooo hehe . Hope everyones doing well . Have a fab diet day :)

Awww Paula love :hug99:
Have you rung them again yet?
How's the diet going?
xx

thanks missleo,glad your having a good day lovey.Thanks nails ivr rang them got to wait for their letter,apparantly we should get income support and both of us incapacity.

Well today i have had 2 packets of melba toast with marmite and a satsuma .
lunch was a tesco prawn and majo sandwich ,snack a jacks and 2 peaches.12 and half so far xx

Stick with it love, you'll be so pleased you did :)
RESIST, RESIST, RESIST ;)
xx

I know, but you won't be saying that when you're bikining it on the beach love :cool:
xx

Sounds lovely ,Paula . I've had slim fast for breakfast made with water . And lunch was a salad and i did have two bits of danish bread only 60 cals each , and tonight was a salad ham . And a snack muller yog . Will do the treadmill in say 20 mins and some sit ups , got to hammer it today cos i'm not seeing the scales move and i've been good , just clothes bagging .

had me t ,i had jacket potato ww tuna and loads of veg.Ive got 2 points for treats and ive saved 4 so far,but then again its only 7 o clock lol

Hi Paula,

Can I ask whereabouts you are from???

xx

Your menu for today sounds lovely. How many points are you on a day? Glad you had some good news regarding the finances. xxxx

Hi Paula,

You are doing so well mate - keep it up! Your food sounds really healthy and low point. Sounds like you have hit the ww groove. I wish I could get back to it - I have sooo fallen off the wagon and its hard to get back to it, but I will.

Ax

Keep up the good work. Going to bed with a book is a good idea if you have used your points and an early night never did anybody any harm.

hi guys i saved 4 points:party0049::party0049::party0049:that is the first time ever.I live in a litle village 10 miles from northampton,where are you from jools?.
Im on 26 points a day cheryl i should manage on that easy lol.
Andy im sending you big hugs,you no i struggle so much so i no where your coming from.
Dobo,its lovely to c you back .
Heres to another good day

Well done on the 4 points hun. I find it so difficult to save points, I am only on 17 and try to stick to about 15 just in case I go a little over in my calculations. My leader says that I should really use the 17 and that's perhaps why my losses have been a little low, that and the fact that I don't have much more to lose.

I love the "day by day" idea too. Well done again hun xxx

Back