paulas diary

thanks missleo,im going to take dog and kids out and leave hubby to do the viewing.I will jump on here and et you no before i go to the party.
I no what you mean i would like to loose a bit by xmasxx

Paula.. I watched this programe once and it said best way to sell your house was for the smell of fresh bread being made and the smell of fresh coffee ... Well that counts me out as i neither have both machines lol
Yes i'm also fed up with seeing the same old me and i've tried , Hate those days when the mirrors not my friend and everything i see it offends !
Yes let hubby show them around , and you take the dog out , think that would be me doing that and i'd say phone me when they have gone lol

I always show round mine and let hubby take the kids out to the park! Much easier to show people round without the kids in the way.

Hint about the coffee ... about half an hour before they arrive put about 4 tablesppons of coffee in a mug with boiling water and leave it in your kitchen. Gives the same lovely coffee smell.

Good luck and let us now how the viewing went!

xx

well had my weigh in YIPPEE lost 4 1/2:):):):)
Im so chuffed,i need to loose 2 this week to get back under the next stone.
Well we had the viewing they didnt really say a lot hubby said.i will have to wait for the estate agents.
Thanks for all the tips on the coffeexxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done you :party0023::party0023::party0023:good luck with the feedback on the viewing mine didnt say much either xxxxx

Paula
What results girl !
Thats really good . I have to sort myself out as i've not been good , was not a good day yesterday and not a good day friday , been good this morning .... Got to have a think ... Long and hard where i'm heading .
You will ahve to get fed back from the vieing see how its going Paula , hang in there girl , great loss

thanks kk ,missleo.I am well chuffed.I am waiting for the estate agent to ring.I had 2 slices of toast and 1 egg for breakfast and a packet of melbe toast yum yum xx

Lets hope you get good fed back from EA , and great loss . Hey its a good day for you Paula . Its been raining here , what county are you in Paula ? Got to go shortly pick up my girl

Hi Paula
Well its not moved in 2 weeks , but hay oh. CD would be the best idea , but its 36 a week paula and i guess my food now what i'm eating would cost 25 so , can I do it is the question , time is slipping away and i need to start lossing weight . When OH gets in i'm going to say shall I ? or ? lol Paula i'm feeling like i need a push . See i'm still confused and now i've confused you too lol . But hey i really don't know what i'll do . WW is for you Paula , you've found your path , thats something i need todo to , sooner than later . Will let you know ASAP

any news ??

i was ok doing on LL ,i ended up very low on it as i normally have boozy weekends.It is good though for quick weight loss especially with xmas coming up.Good luck in whatever you decide.

no news yet ive just rang estate agents their gonna chase it

Yes Paula , i also get very low mood, i remember before when doing CD . Fingers crossed with the house . My step bros wife runs an EA in london , she said they are not getting the houses to sell , she said she may fold herself and she would have lost alot of money . I wish the housing market was lower for the younger people of today then we would not have the problems of selling and buying as we have now . Have you seen a house in Oz you would like Paula ?

Well done Paula thats Fab!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone,when we get to oz we will just look round for a rented we will prob rent for 6 months.

viewing was a no no aparantly not big enough aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry::cry:

are you waiting to sell your house before you go to Oz? Or are you going anyway? Can you not rent your house out and cover your mortgage?

xx

well done on the loss hun, thats fab!

Back