Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Good morning hun,
How are you feeling today?
I really wish I'd used 2 syns for sugar on my pancake last night. I used sweetener and it was rubbish. Normally I can't tell the difference but on pancakes you defo need sugar :(
Have a good day.xx

Morning, feeling ok today, got my sister this evening so that always cheers me up.
Apparently the tescos own brand sweetener tastes just like sugar, I haven't got any yet but a few people have said they can't tell the difference. Or you could buy that half spoon stuff that u only need half as much cos it's twice as sweet. I find truvia tastes just like sugar too but it is expensive. Xx

I used canderel with plenty of lemon and couldn't taste the difference :)

Here's my foods for yesterday.

Was going to have ham egg & chips for dinner but really fancied boiled eggs. I didn't have any sf with it as I just didn't feel like it tbh

Red

Breakfast
Rice Krispies 5.0
Ss milk HEx A
Clementine SF
Apple SF

Lunch
2 x wm bread 2 HEx B
Chicken F
Sweetcorn SF
Mayo 4.0
Grapes SF
Clementine SF

Dinner
2 boiled eggs F
2 white bread 9.0
Marg 2.0

Other
Pepsi max F
Banana SF
Alpen light HEx B
Fanta zero F

Syns - 20.0
Calories - 1,306

I know but don't wanna end up gaining any to have to lose it again. I'll be fine with staying the same for a few weeks but ideally would like to keep on track.

How have you been? Xx

This is a really good attertude to have, shows you have a lot of will power...wish I was like that

This is a really good attertude to have, shows you have a lot of will power...wish I was like that

Believe me it's bloody hard! I just want to scoff doughnuts and chocolate bars. I have fallen off the wagon a few times but I am SO determined to get to my goal before my holiday which is do able. I know I've just got to ease up a bit.

5 days to go... It feels like a lifetime away. I'm off work this weekend so it's going to be running through my mind all weekend. I'm working with a friend today who told me last week that she is approx 2months pregnant and when I've only seen her for a few minutes it's all she has spoke about. I'm not looking forward to today at all.

Hope everyone is ok, here's yesterday's foods

Red

Breakfast
WM bread HEx B
Jam 2.0
Clementine SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
1/2 baguette 7.0
Ham F
R.f cheddar HEx A
Clementine SF

Dinner
Amoy noodles HEx B
Bean sprouts SF
Red pepper SF
Red onion SF
Carrot SF
Sweetcorn SF
S&s sauce 4.0

Other
Banana SF
Mini milk 1.5

Syns - 14.5
Calories - 1,232

Ah hun, hope today isn't too bad for you. Does you friend know you're pregnant?
Have a good weekend off, you deserve it and try not to think too hard.xx

No she doesn't, I have only told one of my friends.

Oh god I'm going to have a terrible day, I am cleaning today and finished upstairs so had to come downstairs, the front wheel of my trolley got stuck in the gap in the floor of the lift... Long story short the mop and bucket fell over and water went running down the lift shaft! I ran downstairs and two girls were standing there looking puzzled and said it looked like a waterfall! My boss was not impressed as it is right outside his office. Then I was in a room hoovering, finished and come out and he storms round the corner telling me there's someone at the door why did I not hear it?! I just froze and didn't even think about telling him I was hoovering.
I haven't told him that the other cleaner hasn't turned up yet either. I don't think he's going to be my no1 fan.

Enjoy your pub lunch! Xx

Evening

I have been feeling a bit sicky this afternoon then randomly really started to fancy tgis, so I rang my sister and I'm dragging her and my little sister along with me :) I don't get to spend much time with either of them anymore so I think it will be nice to get out on our own. It does mean I'll be being naughty but I couldn't care less at the minute. I've never fancied something so much in my life lol xx

Believe me it's bloody hard! I just want to scoff doughnuts and chocolate bars. I have fallen off the wagon a few times but I am SO determined to get to my goal before my holiday which is do able. I know I've just got to ease up a bit.

With your will power you will do it for sure, wish I cud be more like you ...but following ur diary shud inspire me to stay on track

ps: enjoy your meal out , I am adiment to remain good this weekend but anything can happen :]

With your will power you will do it for sure, wish I cud be more like you ...but following ur diary shud inspire me to stay on track

ps: enjoy your meal out , I am adiment to remain good this weekend but anything can happen :]

I tell myself I'm going to remain good every weekend and it NEVER happens! Lol. I only had a shared starter with my sister and we didn't even eat it all! It was nice though. Although it didn't make me feel less sicky.

I planned on staying good today but I've felt sick again. I've not fad ANY super free whatsoever! I planned on having chicken & bacon stack with onion mash for dinner but we went food shopping later than we planned so Jamie decided to stop off for an Indian :(. I don't even feel hungry at all tbh.

I'm determined to be good tomorrow! Going to have as much sf as I can and think ill do my chicken and bacon stack. Was going to do a roast but it's meant to be really hot and don't fancy a roast in hot weather so I think I'll do it Tuesday if my veg keeps. We bought loads of chicken drumsticks and coleslaw and salad today to have on Monday, I'm really looking forward to it, love things like that! Just hope I'm not feeling icky.

Anyway, I'm going to eat my curry, maybe have a naughty treat later and watch Saturday night take away. Hope everyone is well xx

9st6lbs

That's 1lb loss this week, which is ok as despite my desperation to stay on track I didn't! I have 9weeks to lose 6lbs now which I know is do able so if I'm good I may even lose more than that.

I've done a naughty today and phoned in sick to work. I know it wasn't the best idea but I feel so sick this morning. I'm not sure if it's cos I'm getting nervous about weds, the pain in my back making me feel sick or a slight case of MS.

I'm thanking god I've only got 2 days till my scan. This has felt like the longest 12days of my life! I'm still not very optimistic but I think I've come to terms with whatever is going to happen has already happened, there's nothing I can do about it I just want to know so we can move on whether it be good or bad.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, mine was rather boring, next weekend will be too as I'm working from Saturday right through till next Friday :( really not looking forward to that!

Good afternoon hun,
Well done on losing 1lb that's fab :)
Only another couple of days till your scan. It must feel like a lifetime away but it will soon be here and then hopefully it will be good news.
Good on you for ringing in work sick, you work far too hard under the circumstances.xx

Thank you :)
I just hope it flies by!

I know, but I'm bored now and I'm not gunna be very happy next month lol xx

Hello :) just reading through your diary! I am 29.5 weeks pregnant. Just wanted to say I found I was pregnant around 4 weeks we did the deed and I spotted we went for a scan and she said she she wasn't sure if there was a baby in yolk sac for sure as what looked like it kept bobbing in and out... I had to go back 2 weeks later for a repeat scan and all was fine thank goodness.. Just wanted to say that I know how you feel and I hope all goes well for you xx

Hello :) just reading through your diary! I am 29.5 weeks pregnant. Just wanted to say I found I was pregnant around 4 weeks we did the deed and I spotted we went for a scan and she said she she wasn't sure if there was a baby in yolk sac for sure as what looked like it kept bobbing in and out... I had to go back 2 weeks later for a repeat scan and all was fine thank goodness.. Just wanted to say that I know how you feel and I hope all goes well for you xx

Thank you and congratulations! Do u know what your having?
I have everything crossed all is ok but I can never help but think the worst. One more day to go... Xxx

Back