Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

He's 34 x

He's 34 x

Ah mines 26 (mentally 13) lol. It's surprising how much he's actually doing for me since we found out, it used to take me ages to nag him for a drink or to empty the dishwasher and this morning he got out of bed and asked me if I wanted a hot chocolate, tidied up the kitchen and made me a sausage sandwich. He keeps asking how I'm feeling n sending me soppy text messages. Let's just hope it lasts! Haha. Xx

I've been so emotional today. I just don't feel like getting out of bed. Wish I hadn't just praised Jamie up as now he's being a total man! He went out (which I don't mind) and promised he would be back at 4:30, me being as naive as I am actually believed that now with our situation he might do as he says and not be out for another 5 hours. But no. He's still not back, when I called him I can tell he's bladdered and I am fuming! We have not even known for a week and he's already being an absolute A HOLE! We're out tomorrow as well for his sisters birthday drinks so I know it's going to be the same thing.

Here's today's foods

Extra easy

Brunch
Banana SF
2 x WM bead (400g loaf) HEx B
2 x sausages 6.0
Ketchup 1.0

Dinner
Lasagne
- EL beef mince F
- pasta sheets F
- onion SF
- tomato purée SF
- chopped tomatoes SF
- garlic SF
- mushrooms SF
- white lasagne sauce 1.0
- 20g r.f cheddar 1/2 HEx A
200g SW chips

Other
Dr pepper F
Fun size ripple 4.0

Syns - 12.0
Calories - 1,038

I've been so emotional today. I just don't feel like getting out of bed. Wish I hadn't just praised Jamie up as now he's being a total man! He went out (which I don't mind) and promised he would be back at 4:30, me being as naive as I am actually believed that now with our situation he might do as he says and not be out for another 5 hours. But no. He's still not back, when I called him I can tell he's bladdered and I am fuming! We have not even known for a week and he's already being an absolute A HOLE! We're out tomorrow as well for his sisters birthday drinks so I know it's going to be the same thing. Here's today's foods Extra easy Brunch Banana SF 2 x WM bead (400g loaf) HEx B 2 x sausages 6.0 Ketchup 1.0 Dinner Lasagne - EL beef mince F - pasta sheets F - onion SF - tomato purée SF - chopped tomatoes SF - garlic SF - mushrooms SF - white lasagne sauce 1.0 - 20g r.f cheddar 1/2 HEx A 200g SW chips Other Dr pepper F Fun size ripple 4.0 Syns - 12.0 Calories - 1,038

Uck hope ur ok babe is he home now? Me & Jamie went out for lunch with his friend & his fiancé 2day could tell he wanted 2 have a few with his friend but I jst ignored it & he stopped talking abt it lol I don't mind him having a beer but I'm not listening 2 him half drunk & I'm sober especially when we r jst out for a nice lunch! I'm also feeling a bit rubbish 2day every small niggle I'm panicking & googling! :( & it's making me worse! Iv bn so moody with Jamie as well coz I feel like I'm constantly thinking abt stuff & on edge. On a brighter note we bought a new car which cheered me up :) lol x

Uck hope ur ok babe is he home now? Me & Jamie went out for lunch with his friend & his fiancé 2day could tell he wanted 2 have a few with his friend but I jst ignored it & he stopped talking abt it lol I don't mind him having a beer but I'm not listening 2 him half drunk & I'm sober especially when we r jst out for a nice lunch! I'm also feeling a bit rubbish 2day every small niggle I'm panicking & googling! :( & it's making me worse! Iv bn so moody with Jamie as well coz I feel like I'm constantly thinking abt stuff & on edge. On a brighter note we bought a new car which cheered me up :) lol x

I know what u mean. If there's gunna be any arguing it's going to be over alcohol. We usually go to the pub every Sunday and are genuinely sociable so have a lot of parties etc. don't get me wrong I am not saying he can't drink while I'm pregnant but it would be nice to think that he respects me enough to tone it down a little, knowing I can't drink and obviously don't want anyone to know... I know it's selfish but I just keep thinking of the stuff I've had to give up and sacrifice and be in pain and just feel generally uncomfortable in myself, not sleeping etc and what has he done? Absolutely nothing. He can carry on as normal and act like everything's the same. And he doesn't understand the whole hormones/emotional bit, he just thinks it's an excuse to be a *****!

He came home about half hour after I posted, to tell me that he had told his dad and he is telling his mum!

Congrats on the new car lol, we're already talking about getting a new one as we have an astra gtc turbo sport in 2 door. It's lovely but won't be ideal when baby gets here xx

Congratulations Hun! I'm starting slimming world today. I'm 12 weeks! I wish you luck!! :)

And to you! Does it get any easier as time goes on? I feel like a hormonal, emotional, aggravated b!tch the last 2 days lol

And to you! Does it get any easier as time goes on? I feel like a hormonal, emotional, aggravated b!tch the last 2 days lol
Erm.....I felt okay until I was 6 weeks other than being tired. 6 to 9 weeks I felt constant nausea with no sickness. Then after 9 weeks it went and I was so happy. Then last week the nausea is back worse than ever and I've been sick maybe 4 times. Been exhausted the whole time. This week absolutely everything is p'ing me off. Plus I just did something silly and watched a live birth on YouTube and it was so emotional and I cried. I never cry ever.

Well our family & friends already know there's no way I could keep it from my mum & ovcourse coz I told my mum he wanted 2 tell his & it's jst spread like wild fire from there! Lol Jamie is working 2day so iv jst went in a nice bath, put fresh jammies on & came back 2 bed. Couldn't tell u the last time I had a duvet day without a hangover! Lol I'm jst so exhausted tho xx

Erm.....I felt okay until I was 6 weeks other than being tired. 6 to 9 weeks I felt constant nausea with no sickness. Then after 9 weeks it went and I was so happy. Then last week the nausea is back worse than ever and I've been sick maybe 4 times. Been exhausted the whole time. This week absolutely everything is p'ing me off. Plus I just did something silly and watched a live birth on YouTube and it was so emotional and I cried. I never cry ever.

Oh brilliant! Better warn Jamie to get used to it aha x

Well our family & friends already know there's no way I could keep it from my mum & ovcourse coz I told my mum he wanted 2 tell his & it's jst spread like wild fire from there! Lol Jamie is working 2day so iv jst went in a nice bath, put fresh jammies on & came back 2 bed. Couldn't tell u the last time I had a duvet day without a hangover! Lol I'm jst so exhausted tho xx

I was planning on staying in bed till about 3 before going out but my back is so painful I couldn't lie there I had to get up. I woke up at 6:30 and didn't go back to sleep. Didn't get to sleep till gone 2 again :( it's driving me mad already!
I must admit, I am dreading the first time I drink after as the hangover is going to be a killer lol xx

I was up at 6.30 as well it's coz up usually up at 5.00 for work tho so kinda in a routine of getting up early! I'm off on hol 2moro & I really don't know if I can face work on tue.....I'm such a wee nervous wreck! xx

I was up at 6.30 as well it's coz up usually up at 5.00 for work tho so kinda in a routine of getting up early! I'm off on hol 2moro & I really don't know if I can face work on tue.....I'm such a wee nervous wreck! xx

Why can't u face it? Wish I badday off tomorrow. I'm on a 12 hr :( xx

Yay I found your new diary :)

Bless you, dont worry it's completely normal for your hormones to be all over the place! I was a bloody nightmare! Neil used to find me sobbing and ask me what was wrong and I'd just be like "I don't knooooow" and was just generally a big sniffling ball of snot for a good few weeks. It gets better after a few weeks and then you get emotional again towards the end lol. You should have seen me the night before I had my youngest lol. Wandering round Asda sniffling and crying like a loon with all these people giving me worried looks, LOL. It's honestly all worth it though :) xx

Yay I found your new diary :)

Bless you, dont worry it's completely normal for your hormones to be all over the place! I was a bloody nightmare! Neil used to find me sobbing and ask me what was wrong and I'd just be like "I don't knooooow" and was just generally a big sniffling ball of snot for a good few weeks. It gets better after a few weeks and then you get emotional again towards the end lol. You should have seen me the night before I had my youngest lol. Wandering round Asda sniffling and crying like a loon with all these people giving me worried looks, LOL. It's honestly all worth it though :) xx

That's what I'm like! Then he will get the hump if I can't tell him what's up. And he's only gotta muck around n say something that I'll take offence to n I'll just burst into tears! Or I'll snap at him n he will be like FFS talk to me your cheered up and I'm just like "ITS YOUR FAULT IM LIKE THIS YOU INCONSIDERATE ****, YOU COULD AT LEAST TRY BEING A BIT NICER" lol. I'm a really emotional person anyway but this is just something else! A friend posted a video of her baby giggling on FB and I started welling up! Haha.
I know it will all be worth it in the end but god knows how people can go through this numerous times lol. I think me and Jamie would be over if I was like this for the whole nine months! I keep telling him don't worry only 35 more weeks to go lol xx

Evening ladies, I hope you've all had a great weekend, mine could have been better but I've had worse.
I'm laying on my bed doing some more coursework for my level 3 diploma, I have done 10 units so far and only have meant to have done 5 or 6 but I'm doing it to get ahead so when they are due I can just send them off, we have to be on the course for a year and a day then we can get signed off so it will be right around the time baby's due so I want to get as many done as possible so I don't have to struggle and can prepare myself for him/her. My employer told me he has got me one for my cleaning job as well but I think I'm going to have to hear about it before I agree to anything.

I've been feeling a bit crappy today, have had a bit of a dodgy belly so not eaten a great deal but I'm topping up on the water - so much I'm in and out of the loo every 15-20 mins!

Here's today's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Sausages 6.0
Potatoes F
Gravy 2.0
Sweetcorn SF

Dinner
Boiled egg F
2 x WM bread HEx B
Margarine 1.0

Other
Squash F
2 x diet coke F
Water F

Syns - 8.0
Calories - 595

Official weigh in - 9st8lbs. That's a loss of 3lbs last week very very happy with that!

Woke up feeling sick this morning :( I hope it calms down as I'm on a 12hr shift at work again and don't want people to start talking :/ is it just me or does anyone's prenatal vitamins make them feel icky? They are huge and have this strange smell! It's making me feel sick just thinking about it!

I know this is all gunna be worth it in the end but I totally feel like a hormonal teenager lol.

Hope everyone has a good day (don't know how considering it's a Monday morning ARGHHH!) Oh well, I have Wednesday Saturday and Sunday off work

Xx

Official weigh in - 9st8lbs. That's a loss of 3lbs last week very very happy with that!

Woke up feeling sick this morning :( I hope it calms down as I'm on a 12hr shift at work again and don't want people to start talking :/ is it just me or does anyone's prenatal vitamins make them feel icky? They are huge and have this strange smell! It's making me feel sick just thinking about it!

I know this is all gunna be worth it in the end but I totally feel like a hormonal teenager lol.

Hope everyone has a good day (don't know how considering it's a Monday morning ARGHHH!) Oh well, I have Wednesday Saturday and Sunday off work

Xx

Sorry hun no time to reply properly til later but just wanted to say YES! I was exactly the same with the vitamin things they made me feel vile! I had to actually stop taking them for a bit.. so you're not the only one. Hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back