Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Hiya! Congrats! That's a huge loss!!

Prenatal vitamins are gross. I got the tesco ones, with omega in and I think they smell like fish lol! At my midwife appointment I got a free pack, with some healthy start vitamins in and also some seven sea vitamins, both 2 week samples and both taste nicer and are smaller. So next time I buy some I will get these ;)

Hiya! Congrats! That's a huge loss!!

Prenatal vitamins are gross. I got the tesco ones, with omega in and I think they smell like fish lol! At my midwife appointment I got a free pack, with some healthy start vitamins in and also some seven sea vitamins, both 2 week samples and both taste nicer and are smaller. So next time I buy some I will get these ;)

Thank you.
Oh that's good then, I was gunna buy the seven seas ones but they were just so expensive lol

Had planned on having fajitas for dinner but Jamie picked me up from work and had been to KFC. I would like to say I wasn't impressed but it was like heaven! I haven't had KFC in ages and I absolutely loved every mouthful!

Was absolutely shattered when I got in last night but I still didn't sleep well. I was up at 4am this morning with terrible backache, I'm already exhausted and I'm getting observed by my tutor for my diploma

I'll update later. Here's yesterday's foods...

Red

Breakfast
Orange sprinkle with choc ML F
Clementine SF
Grapes SF
Strawberries SF

Lunch
2 x WM bread HEx B
Wafer thin ham F
40g r.f cheddar HEx A
Tbsp light salad cream 2.0
Red Onion SF
Banana SF

Dinner
KFC oooops!

Other
1L sparkling peach water
Alpen light bar HEx B

Syns - 15+????
Calories - 1,708

Morning hun,
Yum yum KFC. We usually have it as a treat when we go shopping and last week it was really calling my name, I had to be good though.
We're having proper pizza tonight, so will be a bit naughty but I've been good for so long that I think it will be worth it :)
Hope you have a good day and try to take it a bit easier if you're not feeling too good.xx

Morning hun,
Yum yum KFC. We usually have it as a treat when we go shopping and last week it was really calling my name, I had to be good though.
We're having proper pizza tonight, so will be a bit naughty but I've been good for so long that I think it will be worth it :)
Hope you have a good day and try to take it a bit easier if you're not feeling too good.xx

Mmmm pizza, I'm going to make some tomorrow with my sister if we have time. We're making a carrot cake too!
You definately deserve a treat you've done so well.
I have come to the conclusion that it is my prenatal vitamins giving me a funny belly. Going to have a chat with my dr about it later xx

So I've just had my drs appointment - it now feels much more real? He said the prenatals giving you an icky belly is normal and I will be fine just to take colic acid on its own. I'm 5 weeks today and due on 21st October. I still really don't want to get excited but it's so hard and each day feels like a week! I feel like I've known for months and it's only been just over a week. ARGHHH lol.

Hope everyone is ok, looking forward to spending the day with my sister tomorrow and making a carrot cake yum :)

Mmm KFC! I do love a good KFC but not had one in a long time. I've been craving pizza or something tomato and cheesy like lasagne or cheese on toast. Not sure if it's a craving or whether I just feel like eating it. Told the hubby to pick one up on the way home and we will have the pork tomorrow instead :)

Have you rang your midwife etc yet? Or are you waiting a bit?

Just read that you have seen your doc. It does feel like forever. I have had my scan booked for over 4 weeks. I'm 12w3days and all I have wanted is my scan and I can't believe I only have 2 days left. I'm super excited. I have heard the heart beat which was AMAZING it felt way more real to me after I heard that. At one point I thought I was imagining being pregnant :p

Today's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast
1 x white toast 2.5
Lemon curd 1.0
Toffee ML F
Apple SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Wholemeal bread x 2 HEx B
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Lemon pepper dressing 2.0

Dinner
Pasta F
Chicken breast F
Pasta sauce 4.0

Other
Frosties Cereal bar 2.5
1/2 can coke 3.5

Syns - 15.0
Calories - 1,756

Just read that you have seen your doc. It does feel like forever. I have had my scan booked for over 4 weeks. I'm 12w3days and all I have wanted is my scan and I can't believe I only have 2 days left. I'm super excited. I have heard the heart beat which was AMAZING it felt way more real to me after I heard that. At one point I thought I was imagining being pregnant :p

Aw how far gone were u when you hear it? No I haven't spoke to midwife yet, dr took all my info and will be passing it on to midwife, they will then contact me when I am 8 weeks apparently. Seems a bit strange as I thought the first appt. was at 8 weeks :/ We are going to book an early scan for 7/8 weeks anyway just for reassurance due to our loss last year so I'm already excited for that and it's 2-3weeks away- and we haven't booked yet lol.

How exciting! Be sure to post a picture! I'm trying to keep calm but as the days go on the more I can't wait to see my bubs x

My friend gave me a Doppler from when she was pregnant. It's called 'sonoline b' dunno how much it cost her originally. I found a heart beat straight away at 9 weeks. I tested a few times since and it was hit and miss whether I found it, almost always found it on a full bladder. Now I'm 12 weeks I always hear it, I know exactly where to look and it's so loud. I test maybe twice a week as it makes me smile so much. It's tricky to get used to as there are so many different sounds. But baby is like a galloping horse sound and mine was 160bpm :) my friend used it and found the heart at 7 weeks but I think I'd be too scared to test that early incase I didn't hear anything.

So I've just had my drs appointment - it now feels much more real? He said the prenatals giving you an icky belly is normal and I will be fine just to take colic acid on its own. I'm 5 weeks today and due on 21st October. I still really don't want to get excited but it's so hard and each day feels like a week! I feel like I've known for months and it's only been just over a week. ARGHHH lol.

Hope everyone is ok, looking forward to spending the day with my sister tomorrow and making a carrot cake yum :)

Good morning hun,
I'm glad your docs app went well. Now you can relax a bit more. Everything will be fine.
Have a good day, making carrot cake.xx

My friend gave me a Doppler from when she was pregnant. It's called 'sonoline b' dunno how much it cost her originally. I found a heart beat straight away at 9 weeks. I tested a few times since and it was hit and miss whether I found it, almost always found it on a full bladder. Now I'm 12 weeks I always hear it, I know exactly where to look and it's so loud. I test maybe twice a week as it makes me smile so much. It's tricky to get used to as there are so many different sounds. But baby is like a galloping horse sound and mine was 160bpm :) my friend used it and found the heart at 7 weeks but I think I'd be too scared to test that early incase I didn't hear anything.

Aw how lovely :) I really want to get one but I think I'd be scared if I didn't hear anything. There are apps you can get and apparently a couple of them work but only at or around 15 weeks. I had thought of buying one for when I'm on holiday. I think I'm going to wait to buy anything till after the 12weeks anyway. I've managed to get £200 money off at argos incase no one is aware of it..I signed up to Emma's diary. You can also free samples, mum to be backs and new born packs etc from Emma's diary and bounty. I haven't got any yet but I think it's well worth it. Not much in life is free anymore!

Congratulations on your bfp, you must be feeling really excited :)

I had a baby last September and I remember those first 12 weeks dragged by at snail's pace. After that the time went quite quick though especially once you are far enough along to have the excitement of buying little bits for it! Do you plan to find out whether you are having a boy or girl?

The first couple of months I had such severe tiredness that I was in bed straight away after work, sometimes even eating dinner in bed. That improved a lot about 15 weeks though I am not sure I ever got the pregnancy glow/energy everyone talks about!

good luck, enjoy every moment :)

I had a Doppler with my first but it made me worse because I kept not being able to find the HB and having mega meltdowns about it and thinking the worst. So I didn’t bother second time round and I was so much more chilled.

Those private scans are amazing, I had one with Lilly (couldn’t afford one second time round with Jake, he’ll never forgive me when he’s older lol), I’ll add the pics on here for you xx

Here you go – this was a private 4D scan (I think I was about 28 weeks ish) and then this was her when she was born. Can you see the likeness! :) xx

4dscan.jpglillybaby.jpg

Congratulations on your bfp, you must be feeling really excited :)

I had a baby last September and I remember those first 12 weeks dragged by at snail's pace. After that the time went quite quick though especially once you are far enough along to have the excitement of buying little bits for it! Do you plan to find out whether you are having a boy or girl?

The first couple of months I had such severe tiredness that I was in bed straight away after work, sometimes even eating dinner in bed. That improved a lot about 15 weeks though I am not sure I ever got the pregnancy glow/energy everyone talks about!

good luck, enjoy every moment :)

Thank you :)
I am very happy but I'm trying really hard not to let it get on top of me just in case. I just can't believe we still have 7 weeks until we are out of the "danger zone" by that time I think I'll be a bit more chilled out and will be on a rampage buying whatever I can get my hands on! Lol.
Yes we want to find out what we are having, so much so we are thinking of booking an early gender scan at 16 weeks :) I am 100% sure it's going to a boy. I can just feel it. I will be very very surprised if it is a girl, although I'll be over the moon as I've already convinced myself it's a boy! Jamie thinks a girl.

I am absolutely exhausted! I'm not sure whether it is just taking its toll on me or whether it's because I keep waking up of a night. I have been getting no more than 5 hours of sleep at best. I think it's because of my back pain. It feels like I have a tonne weight resting just above my bum and I can't take my usual painkillers. It's really getting me down now.

A few women have said that, they think it's a myth! I just think pregnancy is a beautiful thing so people automatically think you look amazing! Me on the other hand, I'm gunna look like an umpa lumpa lol. I'm 5ft and very petite. I wouldn't be surprised if I topple forward with my belly haha z

Last edited:
Here you go – this was a private 4D scan (I think I was about 28 weeks ish) and then this was her when she was born. Can you see the likeness! :) xx

View attachment 125566View attachment 125567

Aw she's gorgeous! It is amazing! I so want one done! They only do them after 22weeks though so I've got a while to wait! My friend had one of her little boy and when he was a few months old she managed to get a pic of him in the exact same position and it was so scary! I just want to know whether it's going to look like me or Jamie, Jamie was really ugly as a newborn lol xxx

We got a gender scan at 17 weeks, I couldn't wait anymore! It is lovely just to see them more than the normal 2 nhs scans too! Watch out on ******* as we got our 3d scan as an offer. It was £70 reduced from over £200 as it was the all singing, all dancing package with a DVD etc. I didn't have mine until 30 weeks as my friend had hers around the 25 week mark and they are not as chunky so the pictures are not as good.

I am am sure you will look great even later in the pregnancy as obviously you are being sensible about what you eat. I on the other hand ate everything in sight and ended up over 3 stone heavier :/ oops! They are all worth it and more, I would do it all again tomorrow!

Back