Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Oops I guess you can't type that websites name sorry. It is that very well known website where you can purchase deals etc.

We got a gender scan at 17 weeks, I couldn't wait anymore! It is lovely just to see them more than the normal 2 nhs scans too! Watch out on ******* as we got our 3d scan as an offer. It was £70 reduced from over £200 as it was the all singing, all dancing package with a DVD etc. I didn't have mine until 30 weeks as my friend had hers around the 25 week mark and they are not as chunky so the pictures are not as good.

I am am sure you will look great even later in the pregnancy as obviously you are being sensible about what you eat. I on the other hand ate everything in sight and ended up over 3 stone heavier :/ oops! They are all worth it and more, I would do it all again tomorrow!

It wouldn't let me see what you wrote "Watch out on ******* as we got our 3d scan as an offer. It was £70 reduced from over £200 "

I've been having a route around online to find the cheapest deals. I have found one for about £50 with pictures and DVD for an early dating scan. I'm going to book it next week when Jamie has been paid. I think once I've seen him/her it will make me feel a little better and at ease. Doing these scans will mean I get to see him/her 4-5 times :) x

I think it maybe thought I was trying to advertise the site but it is just that nationwide online site where you can get deals on all manner of random things from eating out to holidays. You have to enter where you live and then it sends you daily deals. Anyway, hopefully you can guess from that which one I mean.

We had three extra scans in the end, an early scan around 8 weeks, a gender scans round 17 weeks and the 3d scan. I would have had more (I was a bit addicted!!) but my dh reigned me in!!

I think it maybe thought I was trying to advertise the site but it is just that nationwide online site where you can get deals on all manner of random things from eating out to holidays. You have to enter where you live and then it sends you daily deals. Anyway, hopefully you can guess from that which one I mean.

We had three extra scans in the end, an early scan around 8 weeks, a gender scans round 17 weeks and the 3d scan. I would have had more (I was a bit addicted!!) but my dh reigned me in!!

Oh right. Yeah I think I can guess which one lol. Is go every week if I could afford it! I wouldn't want an early scan if we didn't go through what we did last time but I feel it will help me relax. Jamie didn't want an early scan but I explained why I wanted one and he now wants one as well lol x

It is natural to worry until you see your little munchkin on the screen but it will get easier with time. I hope you manage to avoid any sickness, I was lucky and didn't get any only very mild nausea.

Here's the carrot cake...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392830230.869540.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392830240.148047.jpg

Not my ideal decoration lol but anything to make her happy. I haven't had my piece yet but Rhianna said it lovely, although sickly - she had a HUUUUGE bit lol. She even had her dinner at 4pm just so she could eat it as soon as it was done. She will be going home in about half hour and I will miss her, probably won't see her til next week. All I've wanted to do all day is tell her she's going to be an aunty she'd love it! But I don't think she would understand if anything went wrong. And I'd love to tell her on her birthday in April.

I have been soooo terrible with syns the last few days. I have just been wanting full fat fizzy drinks and chocolate. I need to sort myself out! Being pregnant is no excuse lol. I'm going to try and get Jamie to come to the gym with me tomorrow, he doesn't agree with it but I think the treadmill and bike will be fine.

Onwards and downwards as of tomorrow (I hope lol)

Today's foods

Green

Breakfast
Frosties 5.0
125ml ss milk 1/2 HEx A
Banana SF

Lunch
2 x 50/50 crusts away 5.0
40g r.f cheddar HEx A
Wafer thin ham 1/2 HEx B
Red onion SF
Light salad cream 2.0

Dinner
Chicken pieces 1/2 HEx B
15g cheddar 1/2 HEx A
Pasta F
Pasta sauce 2.0

Other
Can of coke 7.0

Syns - 21.0
Calories - 1,050

Last edited:
The carrot cake looks divine!

Being pregnant is no excuse but go a bit easy on yourself, you are growing a human (eeek!) so those things in moderation are not going to do harm!

I didn't end up having a piece of carrot cake in the end, after my dinner I started to feel sick and bloated so I went straight to bed.

I am absolutely exhausted this morning! Haven't been like this before. Literally can't be bothered to do anything. I've just got to work and my eyes feel so heavy, it's horrible! I was planning on having an early night tonight but my step mum called be last night and asked me to go round for 6pm tonight as it's my dad's birthday. That means I won't get out til like 8 and I really wanted to be in bed for 7!

If anyone has any ideas for sleeping better at night/being alert in the day please share! I feel like a zombie! X

I actually don't think you can help the tiredness. When I had my bloods done at my first appointment my iron levels were perfect so I know I am eating the right stuff and my energy is fine, I exercise which is supposed to help, I get 8hours sleep most nights. The tiredness is just completely out of my control. I do think some days are worse than others. If I have a hectic few days then eventually I have one very tiring day. So just try and take it easy I guess is the best advice.

To me the symptoms like tiredness and sickness suck but it is a symptom telling me things are on track. If they went, especially in the first 8 weeks I think I would have panicked. They are comforting in a way. I don't really have sore boobs or backache, or belly ache, or constipation. So the tiredness and sickness keeps me happy which I know sounds strange.

Advice - just sleep. I've had a few 1 hour power naps after work and have still managed to fall asleep in the evening

I actually don't think you can help the tiredness. When I had my bloods done at my first appointment my iron levels were perfect so I know I am eating the right stuff and my energy is fine, I exercise which is supposed to help, I get 8hours sleep most nights. The tiredness is just completely out of my control. I do think some days are worse than others. If I have a hectic few days then eventually I have one very tiring day. So just try and take it easy I guess is the best advice.

To me the symptoms like tiredness and sickness suck but it is a symptom telling me things are on track. If they went, especially in the first 8 weeks I think I would have panicked. They are comforting in a way. I don't really have sore boobs or backache, or belly ache, or constipation. So the tiredness and sickness keeps me happy which I know sounds strange.

Advice - just sleep. I've had a few 1 hour power naps after work and have still managed to fall asleep in the evening

I know what you mean, I have terrible back ache and my boobs are so sore! I have only had a few days feeling sicky but otherwise I'm fine. It's literally the sleep, it's knocking me! I'm getting so stressy and emotional. I keep snapping at Jamie and he laughs at me then I get upset so he comforts me, makes a joke so I snap again and we just go round in circles lol

I had a nap the other day but just took so much longer to get to sleep. I just feel like I'm losing it! I can't cope with this for another 8months x

I know what you mean, I have terrible back ache and my boobs are so sore! I have only had a few days feeling sicky but otherwise I'm fine. It's literally the sleep, it's knocking me! I'm getting so stressy and emotional. I keep snapping at Jamie and he laughs at me then I get upset so he comforts me, makes a joke so I snap again and we just go round in circles lol

I had a nap the other day but just took so much longer to get to sleep. I just feel like I'm losing it! I can't cope with this for another 8months x

There’s not a lot you can do hun but it does normally get better after a few weeks. I remember in the early weeks I would get home, curl up in the chair and nod off then wake up and go and get in bed for the night! (This was more with my first, second time round I had a toddler who didn’t let me do that lol). It’s horrible I know, try to think of it as a good thing though as it means that little baby in there is doing well and is stealing all of your energy so he/she can grow nice and strong :) I did start to feel better after a few weeks too so hopefully you should too xx

There’s not a lot you can do hun but it does normally get better after a few weeks. I remember in the early weeks I would get home, curl up in the chair and nod off then wake up and go and get in bed for the night! (This was more with my first, second time round I had a toddler who didn’t let me do that lol). It’s horrible I know, try to think of it as a good thing though as it means that little baby in there is doing well and is stealing all of your energy so he/she can grow nice and strong :) I did start to feel better after a few weeks too so hopefully you should too xx

Yeah I guess your right. There's just nothing worse than tossing and turning all night and nothing you can do about it. Especially when Jamie's asleep next to me. I just feel saying oi I'm awake and it's half your fault so you should be awake with me lol xx

Yeah I guess your right. There's just nothing worse than tossing and turning all night and nothing you can do about it. Especially when Jamie's asleep next to me. I just feel saying oi I'm awake and it's half your fault so you should be awake with me lol xx

Lol yes that's true! Wake him up! That's what I used to do with Neil lol x

Well my midwife told me today that my iron levels were PERFECT and very high which is good. She asked me what I do to get them so good lol! I said....well it hey are high I'd hate to know what t feels like when they are low lol!
Hope your feeling more energetic today!!

Hi hun! How ru? How's the pregnancy going? Xxx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you are feeling a bit less tired today, it will improve with time. For me the first trimester tiredness was worse than the third trimester even though by then I was lugging 3 stone more
around! I felt overwhelmingly exhausted for the first 3 months. Make sure your other half is running after you ;)

Well my midwife told me today that my iron levels were PERFECT and very high which is good. She asked me what I do to get them so good lol! I said....well it hey are high I'd hate to know what t feels like when they are low lol!
Hope your feeling more energetic today!!

Haha. Glad everything went so well xx

Hi hun! How ru? How's the pregnancy going? Xxx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :)
Seems to be good so far. Just so tired! Didn't know I would be this bad. How are you? Xxx

Morning everyone

So it's now 5:49 and I've been awake for 2 hours I'm exhausted. I don't even know if the pregnancy is taking it out of me or if it's because I am getting no more than 4 -5 if I'm lucky hours a night. I don't know what to do with myself!

I had got 13 days in a row at work starting Monday starting with a 12hr shift. I'd told my MIL (manager) that I'm so tired and don't want any 12hour shifts anymore and I don't want any extra shifts, just my 4 a week and all she has done for me is moved one shift so I now have 7 in a row, 1 off, 6 in a row, 2 off and 3 on, 3 off then 7 in a row again. It's really annoyed me as the other girls when pregnant have automatically been taken off any extra shifts and taken off 12hour shifts.
Her argument is that I don't yet have my contract for my cleaning shift (which would be 1 a week) but I keep getting put on 3 a week and if I don't do them it won't look very good, but obviously I cant give up my caring shifts as I won't then be doing my contracted hours.

I feel like I'm getting more and more aggravated as the days go on and I'm only 5+3!

I'm also bloody starving but refuse to get out of bed until 6:30

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Back