Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

He has promised to calm it down after this weekend, off to the pub with some friends to watch the footy then going out for an Italian at 7:30. I'm feeling better today. And I got £20 off him to put away for baby bits lol. Guilt works wonders ;) haha xx

Well done hun :eek: guilt definitely works better than yelling I find x well, hope u hv a great night, enjoy x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is good that you managed to have a chat and even better you got money out of him ;)

I agree with ellejay, the further into the pregnancy you get, the more real it becomes for them and the more they take it seriously. I think with my dh when he seen the first scan he suddenly realised it was real. He was supportive before that but it definitely stepped up a gear after that. Also when they see you change physically it also makes it real. Hard though at the moment when you are feeling exhausted and hormonal.

I think the 300 extra calories is only for the last trimester, before that you don't need any extra as far as I remember. Also 2000 calories for a woman is a bit of a generalisation as you at your height would need different amount of basic calories than someone who was 8 inches taller for example. I wonder is 1000 a little too few though, worth checking with midwife at booking in or ring them before as doesn't sound much.

Yeah i will be talking to my midwife about it on booking appointment, I know I should be having more but sometimes I can feel full on that many. I am trying to eat more now. Like having a slice of toast with breakfast or cereal instead of yogurt just to up the calories a bit.

We are going to book our early scan on Monday/Tuesday hopefully for the 21st march as it's the only day we both have off together. by then I'll be 9+3 so hopefully baby will even be moving. I am hoping it hits home more after the scan as supportive as he is being I can't put up with him going out and getting pissed all the time when I might need him at home. And hopefully we will have the house by the time baby is here too and I'll be on mat pay so he so t really have the choice to keep going out as we will have bills to pay etc xx

Yesterday's foods

Red

Breakfast
-

Lunch
2 x wm bread 2 x hEx B
Ketchup 1.0
Lettuce SF
4 x fish fingers 8.0
Clementine SF

Dinner
Starter -Mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce with a slice of toasted bread
Main - lamb shank with mashed potato and a red wine sauce

Other
WW mini cookies 4.0
2 x diet Pepsi
Water

Last edited:
Morning everyone.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm 1lb off. I'm surprised I even lost that due to my binging last week! That still puts me ahead of my target - 7lb to lose in 12weeks. Should be easy enough I hope lol.

Had a lovely roast dinner last night, I even bought two small pieces of cheesecake for aftershave but we couldn't manage it!

Red

Breakfast
Banana SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
2 x wm bread 2 x HEx B
Chicken F
R.f cheddar HEx A
Lettuce SF
Coleslaw 4.0

Dinner
Pork loin F
Swede SF
Carrots SF
Sweetcorn SF
Roast potatoes 1/2 HEx B
Sweet potato 1/2 HEx B
Gravy 2.0

Other
Freddo 5.0
Pint squash
J2o x 2 10.0

Syns - 11.0
Calories - 1,275

I plan on being 100% on plan this week, think I am going to use flexi syns again so I haven't got to worry too much if I go over my 15.

Hope u all have a great day I'll catch up later as I'm on another 12hr today :( x

Well done on your 1lb off hun, that's fab :)
Try not to work too hard today at work.xx

Thank you :) I'm trying not too, my back is killing me! Managed to get my break early so hopefully when I go back down I can get another 20-30 mins to sit down lol

How are you today? Xxz

Thank you :) I'm trying not too, my back is killing me! Managed to get my break early so hopefully when I go back down I can get another 20-30 mins to sit down lol

How are you today? Xxz

Ah hun you really need to make sure you don't over do it.
I'm good thanks. I had a really busy weekend and so far today has been really busy as well. I got on the scales this morning and after my naughty weekend I luckily managed to sts so I am extremely happy with that.xx

Ah hun you really need to make sure you don't over do it.
I'm good thanks. I had a really busy weekend and so far today has been really busy as well. I got on the scales this morning and after my naughty weekend I luckily managed to sts so I am extremely happy with that.xx

I wish it was an option! I've told them I want no extra shifts as of now but do they listen... NO!

Oh that's good then xxx

Hi hun,

Sorry you've been feeling so rubbish, it really does get better though I promise. Glad things are a bit better with Jamie anyway. I think it's a bloke thing, they just get all scared and don't even think about how scary it must be for you! Well done on the loss. I wouldn't worry too much about calories, as long as you're eating when you're hungry and not starving yourself then all should be fine xx

Hi hun,

Sorry you've been feeling so rubbish, it really does get better though I promise. Glad things are a bit better with Jamie anyway. I think it's a bloke thing, they just get all scared and don't even think about how scary it must be for you! Well done on the loss. I wouldn't worry too much about calories, as long as you're eating when you're hungry and not starving yourself then all should be fine xx

Thanks Hun. I know, I keep trying to explain that he's not the only one who's scared! I think they just only seen go think about themselves.

I'm not really feeling hungry at all, I am starving when I first wake up but then it goes and if I don't make myself eat I could probably go all day! Xxx

Had a bit of a scare last night, after we had done the deed (for the first time since finding out as Jamie is too scared) I went to the loo and had noticed spotting on the TP. I googled it and it said not to worry so I decided to leave it but had a little bit this morning. I called my dr anyway and he is referring me to EPU for a scan hopefully before Friday.

I am absolutely cacking myself, I'm not in any pain other than the usual discomforts but all this after last year is just really freaking me out! I am so happy I'll get to see my bubba though. Fingers & toes crossed.

How is everyone xx

Had a bit of a scare last night, after we had done the deed (for the first time since finding out as Jamie is too scared) I went to the loo and had noticed spotting on the TP. I googled it and it said not to worry so I decided to leave it but had a little bit this morning. I called my dr anyway and he is referring me to EPU for a scan hopefully before Friday.

I am absolutely cacking myself, I'm not in any pain other than the usual discomforts but all this after last year is just really freaking me out! I am so happy I'll get to see my bubba though. Fingers & toes crossed.

How is everyone xx

Hun, I know it's easier said than done but honestly try not to worry. It's actually really normal for that to happen, it happened to me with both of mine. I remember being absolutely hysterical thinking the worst and everything was absolutely fine. I bet it'll be the same for you xx

Hun, I know it's easier said than done but honestly try not to worry. It's actually really normal for that to happen, it happened to me with both of mine. I remember being absolutely hysterical thinking the worst and everything was absolutely fine. I bet it'll be the same for you xx

I'm trying to but you know when you tell your self it's gunna be fine, then you suddenly get a thought "no it's not don't be stupid". I'm more worried about Jamie tbh cos I know he's funna be even worse than me xx

Yesterday's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast
1 x wm bread HEx B
Lemon curd 2.0
Apple SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Pasta F
Chicken F
Ham F
Mayo 2.0
20g r.f cheddar 1/2 HEx A

Dinner
Chicken F
Pita 5.0
Yellow peppers SF
Red peppers SF
Red onion SF
Fajita mix F
Garlic mayo 4.0
R.f cheddar HEx A

Other
1L sparkling water
Banana SF
Clementine SF
Diet coke

Syns - 13/105
Calories - 1,310

Today's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Cheerios 5.0
125ml ss milk 1/2 HEx A
Banana SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
2 x wm bread HEx B
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Margarine 1.0
Light mayo 2.0

Dinner
Mash F
Breaded chicken 8.0
Cheddar 1 1/2 HEx A
Onion SF
Ketchup 2.0
Baked beans F

Other
Alpen light HEx B
Diet coke
Water

Syns - 31/105
Calories - 1,216

Awwwwww poor you, how scary for you both :( when will the scan be? Spotting is very common so I have everything crossed for you that your little bean is safe and sound when you get scanned. :)

Awwwwww poor you, how scary for you both :( when will the scan be? Spotting is very common so I have everything crossed for you that your little bean is safe and sound when you get scanned. :)

Thank you. The dr said he was contacting them tonight so they will be ringing by Friday, so I would imagine fri-mon. A few days away but better than nothing. If it gets any worse or painful I am to go straight to a&e x

It is a good sign that you are not in a lot of pain or anything. Glad the dr was able to sort something for you. Jeep
us informed of how you are :)

Back