pebbles sw food diary- get a grip!

Hi pebs :) I only lost half a pound, weigh at home on Saturdays, had a sneaky weigh last wed and had lost 1.5lb so disappointed to have only lost a half cause my eating all week was on plan. SO I'm putting it down to stress at the end of last week and the fact I've only a few more pound to lose so little things have big impacts :-( :-(

Need to start making few new recipes to mix it up a little xx
hi kieragh - a loss is a loss as you know. so dont feel too bad. as i posted on my thread - thats half a tin of beans that youre not carrying around. youre doing so well, theres saturday weighers on our thursday thread if it helps to pop in and read them. good luck for this week. x

thanks to mrs wilsoncroft for this recipe

♥ Syn Free Pancake ♥
So yummy & really tastes like your having something naughty to eat.

2 Eggs
Sweetener
Vanilla Essence
Toppings of your choice (I choose banana, strawberries & 1 tsp of honey for 1 syn)

Separate the eggs into two bowls - white and yolk.
Whisk the white and add 3 tsp sweetner (or to taste), whisking til white and meringue-ish
Add some vanilla essence to the yolk.
Add the yolk to the white and fold together - this is your batter.
frylight a pan and add all of the batter, spreading it gently with the back of a spoon.

leave pancakes alone until you can slide a fishslice underneath and flip over, then when other side is cooked turn pancakes from pan onto plate.
Top with your favourite toppings and serve!
Makes a great dessert or snack!

pebbles67 said:
hi kieragh - a loss is a loss as you know. so dont feel too bad. as i posted on my thread - thats half a tin of beans that youre not carrying around. youre doing so well, theres saturday weighers on our thursday thread if it helps to pop in and read them. good luck for this week. x

Thanks chum! Will do that. Called into class tonight on my way home and have lost a pound from last time I weighed at class (last Aug!!). Got the shopping guide and new mag for inspiration! Luv ur foodie pics, kebab looks yummylicious lol xx

Thanks chum! Will do that. Called into class tonight on my way home and have lost a pound from last time I weighed at class (last Aug!!). Got the shopping guide and new mag for inspiration! Luv ur foodie pics, kebab looks yummylicious lol xx
hi kieragh, yes the kebab was yummy. i cant believe how much like the real thing it tasted. and very simple to make, needs to cook for about an hour so need to allow time for that rather than have the family poised with knife and fork . lol. let me know how the shopping guide goes, they used to be quite good.

hi kieragh, yes the kebab was yummy. i cant believe how much like the real thing it tasted. and very simple to make, needs to cook for about an hour so need to allow time for that rather than have the family poised with knife and fork . lol. let me know how the shopping guide goes, they used to be quite good.

Evening all. I nearly made the lamb donner tonight but my butt was stuck to the couch for too long and then by the time I realised I was hungry it was too late to cook it!!!

Ended up having bacon, egg and SW chips! Nice all the same, but not quite as naughty tasting as the donner!

pebbles67 said:
Well girlies, it's been a tough week for me, so I'm expecting the worst tomorow, but you never know. The good thing is I don't intend to repeat this week, it's been an emotional rollercoaster and next week is set for better things.

Hi how did it go? My last coupla days ain't been great either, so not expecting anything on sat. Good luck xx

Sometimes STS kick starts it the following week too. I'm hoping for a decent loss this week after STS last week, well I better otherwise I'll be back on here eating my wise words of wisdom....then again it may be better than the grass I've been eating this week to try and shift it!!! Joke!

I need a good loss this week and only 0.5lbs to my stone sooooo I am dead nervous!!! Wish me luck x x

Well done again pebbles on ur STS, brill especially as u've not been feeling too great and just finishing * week. Ur better than me, my star week I must have spent every night trying to come up with low sun choc deserts, I went choc mad! And it didn't help that every time I went to the cuboard the jar of nutella screamed EAT ME!!! It was mental torture! X

Sometimes STS kick starts it the following week too. I'm hoping for a decent loss this week after STS last week, well I better otherwise I'll be back on here eating my wise words of wisdom....then again it may be better than the grass I've been eating this week to try and shift it!!! Joke!

I need a good loss this week and only 0.5lbs to my stone sooooo I am dead nervous!!! Wish me luck x x

Well done again pebbles on ur STS, brill especially as u've not been feeling too great and just finishing * week. Ur better than me, my star week I must have spent every night trying to come up with low sun choc deserts, I went choc mad! And it didn't help that every time I went to the cuboard the jar of nutella screamed EAT ME!!! It was mental torture! X

kankles, me ol pal, if you dont do that stone, i will be eating grass all week ! i am hoping for great things from you - its so your turn buddy. xx

kankles, me ol pal, if you dont do that stone, i will be eating grass all week ! i am hoping for great things from you - its so your turn buddy. xx

Well I finally got my stone by the skin of my teeth! Yippee!

Buuutttt I really want a bigger loss next week! I've got 1 stone 1lb to get to my target weight, although I may adjust this as I get closer to it, sooooo I'm gonna need all the help I can because it's slowed down a bit now. Therefore you are now formally required to scrutinize my food diary and kick me up the a*** if you see me doing something I should not be doing!!!

Well I finally got my stone by the skin of my teeth! Yippee!

Buuutttt I really want a bigger loss next week! I've got 1 stone 1lb to get to my target weight, although I may adjust this as I get closer to it, sooooo I'm gonna need all the help I can because it's slowed down a bit now. Therefore you are now formally required to scrutinize my food diary and kick me up the a*** if you see me doing something I should not be doing!!!

oh yes, oh yes, woooohhooooooooo ariba ariba.
kankles lost a stone , kankles lost a stone
zipadeedoodah zipadeeyah.
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

kankles look at you with your shiny blue 1 stone sticker - top bird!
feel free to post away your diary , i dont mind at all looking at it. im no expert but i'll do what i can. i need to know - remind me, red green or ee days. any exercise, blah blah, whats a typical day like for you.

:wavey:

yesterday was a good day, did school run and went onto work. was looking forward to hearing all the news from our weigh in at home group. (thread on here) i weighed in and had stayed the same which i was delighted with because i had that chinese meal on monday night and had not been a 100% good girl.

after weigh in, had;
breakfast
fruit and fibre (1heb) with fat free yogurt and berries.
busy morning at work,
lunch
chicken and salad and mayo(0.5 syn tiny amount) sandwich ww brown bread.(1HEB). ww tortilla snacks (4 syns) banana, shape zero yogurt (Oh yum and creamy). aldi ceral bar (3 syns)
left work and collected kids then dragged them screaming and whooping to the gym where we swam 12 lengths and they loved it. my 13 year old boy with head in the clouds, didnt bring a towel so had to come into ladies and dry off get changed in loo then disappear with a swim bag over his head to wait in the lobby. small 8 year old who had assured me she had her swim kit all packed ready - also omitted the towel so joy of joys we all shared the towel i brought ,which would have been fine if she hadnt draped it in the puddles so by the time i got it - it resembled something like sir walter raleighs coat. :tear_drop::gen157::character00180:

pleased with our 12 lengths we headed for the cafe and the kids had crisps and a drink , i had an apple.

got home and started the tea.
dinner
was really really lovely. i bought 2 lamb steaks which were reduced from £4.20 to £2, and put a teaspoon of mint sauce over them, some rosemary and sprayed them with a little fry light into a dish. next to them i put 2 large flat cap mushrooms with a dollop of garlic and herb philadelphia and then a small handful of kerry low low grated cheese on top.(1hea) popped all into oven for 20 mins or so. i then made my super duper extra special and very famous cauliflower cheese (1/2 syn for the flour in the sauce). with green beans and syn free gravy. oooh yummy. so glad the fish is off the menu - i likes me meat!

pudding was my favourite muller the vanilla with a sprinkling of chocolate and a black cherry layer. and later a cuppa with ww choc chip biscuits (2 for 4 syns)
total;
he's =2 heb's, only 1 hea, and 12 syns.
fluids = 4 cups tea, 2 coffee, and only 2 glasses water - not good!
exercise = 12 lengths of pool.

sat up chatting til 2am. to an old friend who popped in for coffee after years of not seeing each other. climbed into bed shattered.

got up this morning (ugggghhh) school run and off to work, long day today, had a sneaky weigh at work and have lost a lb ready for next week, see if i can keep it that way.
breakfast
weetabix, yogurt and berries (1HEB)
lunch
weight watchers bread brown (5 syns),
chicken salad sandwich, 3 ww crackers (2.5 syns) with 3 boursin minis, (1.5 syns), and tomatoes, ww cheddar biscuits (4 syns) banana, shape yogurt. cup of tea. lovely lunch set me up for a busy afternoon, here til 6pm.

dinner is going to be gammon steaks with poached eggs, green beans, cheesey mushrooms, and sw chips(1heb). cant wait then i think me and the kids will do some wii fit jogging tonight, or i'll do the step aerobics while watcing eastenders. god i know how to live !
happy weekend everyone.

pebbles67 said:
kankles look at you with your shiny blue 1 stone sticker - top bird!
feel free to post away your diary , i dont mind at all looking at it. im no expert but i'll do what i can. i need to know - remind me, red green or ee days. any exercise, blah blah, whats a typical day like for you.

:wavey:

Hey pebs, my god you've been busy! How the heck do you fit all that in, I was tired just Reading it!

Loving my new shiny blue! It's very nice (she says borat style)

Ok her we go on my typical dieting habits, I tend to do EE days because I like my meat but like rice or pasta or SW chips to go with it, so i prefer that to the standard red or green, but i do sometimes have the odd red day.

exercise hmmmm taxi for kankles on that one!!! No exercise right now but that's down to, ok ok i admit it, pure laziness on my part!

Typical day,

o 7am wake
o 7:30 usually on phone for a conference call with work
o 8am shower & dressed
o 8:30 breakfast if conf call not over run
o 9am leave for work
o 12:30 -14:30 try and fit lunch in somewhere here
o 7-8pm arrive home from work
o 8-9pm have dinner
o catch up on some more work
o 10:30-11pm bed with my iphone and my minimims buddies!!!

Is that really my day.... Sheesh I need to get out more!

So as you can see not a lot of me time in my day x

To be honest I don't think I eat enough, and def don't have enough water, fruit, veg and syns. X

Ok so you've answered alot there yourself mrs grass!
Ok so, I need you to plan (please) at least 4 red days this week, Drink 2 glasses of water MORE than u do already. And 1 lot of exercise this week, whether it be up and down the bottom step of the stairs for 5 mins before of after work, or a walk for 30 mins at weeknd or a swim, whatever is feasible for you to fit in your busy week. Humour me, you can do it.

Ee days do give a slower loss. Personally I Dont lose so much if I have too many green cos my body seems to hold onto carbs and make me bloated. I love having the chips and beans with something for tea, or the curries with potato, and jackets for lunch withhadh browns and eggs for breakfast but I just can't do it too many times a week. I tend to use my b's on cereal for brek, then if sandwich for lunch at work I sin 2 slices brown ww bread at 2.5 each leaving me a b for potatoes with eve meal.

Give the reds a go for a week and see. Water water water that's my downfall so I bought one of those mini water coolers and it does help. I'll put picture on here later. X

Ok so you've answered alot there yourself mrs grass!
Ok so, I need you to plan (please) at least 4 red days this week, Drink 2 glasses of water MORE than u do already. And 1 lot of exercise this week, whether it be up and down the bottom step of the stairs for 5 mins before of after work, or a walk for 30 mins at weeknd or a swim, whatever is feasible for you to fit in your busy week. Humour me, you can do it.

Ee days do give a slower loss. Personally I Dont lose so much if I have too many green cos my body seems to hold onto carbs and make me bloated. I love having the chips and beans with something for tea, or the curries with potato, and jackets for lunch withhadh browns and eggs for breakfast but I just can't do it too many times a week. I tend to use my b's on cereal for brek, then if sandwich for lunch at work I sin 2 slices brown ww bread at 2.5 each leaving me a b for potatoes with eve meal.

Give the reds a go for a week and see. Water water water that's my downfall so I bought one of those mini water coolers and it does help. I'll put picture on here later. X

LOL I did my menu for the week this morning and then logged in here and just spotted your message :D and guess what I done? No red days in my menu :sign0007:

This is what I planned:

Monday

B - Weetabix
L - Veg Soup & Lentil Soup
D - Chicken Chasseur, Rice & Veg

Tuesday

B - Bacon & Egg
L - Egg Mayo Sandwich
D - Mushy Pea Chicken Curry & Rice

Wednesday

B - Weetabix
L - Veg Soup & Lentil Soup
D - Steak, Onions & Mushrooms with Jacket Potato

Thursday

B - Bacon & Egg
L - Tuna Mayo Sandwich & Fruit
D - SW Spaghetti Bolognaise

Haven't included snacks or anything in this but what do you think? If I drink more water (which I hardly do :gen144:) and try and do a bit of exercise should I change it to include more red??

how bloomin funny. ok stick at that and mygod no, you are not eating enough mrs kank!

stick with that menu, do the water thing- and the exercise, just one thing! dont expect you to do it to death. i'll do the same with the water and exercise, cant do the menu tho. i'll starve. lol!
dont change it, but theres no cheese!
what do you tend to use your sins on?
i count weight watchers crisps in, and a curly wurly somewhere, or some weight watchers crackers and cheese etc. not a drinker, so i dont have to count in any alcohol but other half has a 2 sin low alcohol lager. lets give it a go , see how we get on. its all about making a little change to boost the metabolism. if it works then its reds next week , if you can stomach it.

Lmao! Sometimes there's just not enough hours in my day to feel hungry!

Syns - well sometimes I make the tofu chocolate pudding, I had the alpen light with tsp of nutella in the microwave a couple of times last week which was yummy and tasted sooooo naughty! I have the odd dollop of mayo, but that's about it, or the syns in my meals such as the colemans packet of chassuer sauce (6.5 sysn for whole packet serves 4).

I always have a take away on the night of weigh in as my one vice so a few of my syns go on that at the end of the week.

I am not a drinker either, I'm mad enough without it, I think if I was the men in white coats would be out in force ;)

I'll make much much more of an effort with the water and exercise, but I dont do swimming! Far too conscious in a costume so I'll give that one a miss. I'll go on my WII fit and I've heard WII are bringing out zumba next month so I'll treat myself and buy that if the reviews are any good.

Lets go! I'm ready for 2.5 this week!

kankles heres the pizza my lovely.
pizza.jpg

it was really nice.
sw syn free pizza (green day)
i used;
a packet of mr mash
garlic granules
parmesan (14g)
toppings of choice

i mixed the mr mash with some boiling water, i just kept adding a little at a time to make a dough.
then i added some garlic granules and half a portion of parmesan cheese. then sprayed a pizza dish with fry light and pressed it into the dish as thin as possible, then rolled it to smooth it down.
popped it into the oven and baked it for about 15 mins until it was golden brown, then it turned over onto the other side really easily and baked again.
when done i smeared some passata over it, then topped with oregano, sweetcorn, mushrooms, tomatoes, low low cheese (2 hex's), courgettes,and peppers.
baked until cheese was melted.
it was really nice - next time will use mozarella and pepperoni and sin the pepperoni. it cut easily into 8 pieces. you cant tell its smash, its like a crispy pastry.

give it a go. well worth it.

Back